IGNORED

Ztechnic Exhaust?

motorrod

Anyone put the Ztechnic exhaust on their RT1100/1150? What do you think of it? Can you post a pic? TIA.

I have one of their Z4000 Eurosport installed on my 04' RT. It works and sounds great! Mouch smoother and stronger power all the way. Deep bass too. I looked at several other exhausts before made my mind up to go with them and am very happy with it.

You can see some pics here:

http://bmwsporttouring.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/534628/an/0/page/2#534628

I have one on my 04 RT and am very happy with it. It is only a bit louder than stock (which I like) but sounds more throaty like a bike should. There is a removable baffle if you want more noise but I have not removed it. I doubt if it is really any faster or adds power but the visceral sense is better and it seems to rev up faster. The exhaust looks very nice and I like the round shape of the pipe since it fits the bike in a more stock looking way (vs an oval). Very easy install.

537696-RTsargent002.jpg.bfe7ac87f8fbc32c4ab6a86ddd75e3a4.jpg

Thanks for the pics guys. Looks like a very nice fit. Very clean. I like the fact that it follows the angle of the stock exhaust. Are there any issues with fit when removing the rear wheel or with rear bag clearance? And finally... What can one buy this system for?

tom collins

I have had one on for a year and like very much. baffle out - it revs much faster in the high range. was at the race track on Thurs., baffle out - sure sounded racy. kept banging the rev limiter hard in 5th at 120 mph. use ear plugs though.

tom collins

I was looking at this exhaust and the staintune - anybody know how much cooler the bike runs without the cat or is there any difference?

Archived