IGNORED

Used 2005 1200 GS Pricing

BFish

came across a 2005 1200GS, 2000mi, bmw cases (side/top) for $14k. looks clean, wire rims not sure how many other farkles. how's the price sound? crazy.gif

That's a pretty good price. Cases, spoke rims are now an option that costs north of $300.00, and the 600 mile service should already be completed.

I'm thinking a brand new one here can be had for less. I believe that BMW is offering a 1,500 discount off of new and then a dealer discount brought to around 13 or so ( a friend is dealing on this one so I don't have the exact number).

If you want the exact number, let me know. But it is in the low 13s

Joe West

came across a 2005 1200GS, 2000mi, bmw cases (side/top) for $14k. looks clean, wire rims not sure how many other farkles. how's the price sound? crazy.gif

Hey Joe,

Which dealer, I want to go get a couple at 13K.

Waiting on pins and needles! grin.gif

Paul Mihalka
I'm thinking a brand new one here can be had for less. I believe that BMW is offering a 1,500 discount off of new

Some confusion here. There is no $1,500 cash incentive or any other incentive on '05 R1200GS. There are some incentives available on'04 R1100S, K1200RS and K1200GT bikes. Nothing else.

Paul Mihalka

Joe,

Please check your sources more carefully before you disseminate false information on the Internet. At the dealership I work the lowest R1200GS invoice (invoice, not retail) was $14,127.-. No incentives, no holdback, no nothing.

PS It had ABS and heated grips.

Indeed... I meant to say 04 and not 05... the bike is yellow and black, and the dealership is Victory.

Now... lighten up.

Joe

Joe,

Please check your sources more carefully before you disseminate false information on the Internet. At the dealership I work the lowest R1200GS invoice (invoice, not retail) was $14,127.-. No incentives, no holdback, no nothing.

PS It had ABS and heated grips.

Paul Mihalka
Indeed... I meant to say 04 and not 05...

Now... lighten up.

A '04 is a R1150GS. Different ballgame. I try to be as light as I can... wink.gif

:D

Indeed... I meant to say 04 and not 05...

Now... lighten up.

A '04 is a R1150GS. Different ballgame. I try to be as light as I can... wink.gif

looked at a loaded 2005 at daytona and it was 18k (can't remember exactly may have been 19k). anyway it had everything.

Brian,

Sounds pretty good. I work part-time at a dealership where we have on consignment an '05 GS w/@$2300 worth of add ons for sale at $14,500.

Good luck.

Archived