Sign in to follow this  
R80RTKen

--NICE-- Low-dough Vermont motel sucggestion?

R80RTKen

Hey all.. my usual little known el-cheapo beautiful Vermont hideaway is all full up for all of september... I like to go out to the boonies and ride around for the weekend in September, after the kids go back to school, and before the leaf peepers clog the roads.. Im looking at the 13th/14th , the 23rd/24th.. and possibly the last weekend..

I know a bunch of dingy $49 Motel 6's... but Im looking for somethign that I can do a <$100 night in a beautiful spot..

Anyone got any specific hotel /motel suggestions? Otherwise Im bringin the tent..

I know theyre out there....

Thanks

-Ken

OoPEZoO

I can't help with specifics, but if your heading to VT.......skip the hotels/motels and stick to the bed and breakfasts

Albert

Not sure if it's what you're looking for but a couple of years ago we stayed in Bennington at the Bennington Motor Inn http://www.coolcruisers.net/photos.html

It was a nice older, but clean, mom&pop motel. Right across from Hemmings Motor News old time gas station and car museum. It's located on a residential street but you can esily walk into town for restaraunts etc..

R80RTKen
Not sure if it's what you're looking for but a couple of years ago we stayed in Bennington at the Bennington Motor Inn http://www.coolcruisers.net/photos.html

It was a nice older, but clean, mom&pop motel. Right across from Hemmings Motor News old time gas station and car museum. It's located on a residential street but you can esily walk into town for restaraunts etc..

Just booked Labor Day weekend there! Thanks for the tip!

$405 for Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon nights :-)