IGNORED

I think I'm in love One awesome naked!

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

I have been keeping my eyes open for a second bike just because I think everyone should have at least three, so I'm in the local Italian motorcycle dealer yesterday looking at some Ducs and I see the new MG Griso. This thing is a work of art! If the performance reviews hold up to 70% of the looks, they'l be one in my stable before too long. I am already thinking about selling my cage to get one now, but I'll just have to wait for the initial infatuation wo wear off, or save up. Very nice.

http://www.motoguzzi-us.com/griso/home.asp?lin=eng

Very nice. My wife and I just got back from a trip in Italy. I was suprised that I didn't see many Guzzi's. We traveled the northern half of the country and I would say BMW's outnumbered Guzzi's 15 to 1. Ducati's were next most popular bike followed by Aprilia and KTM. Italian motorcycles are by far the most aesthetic of all brands. I'm shopping for a 2nd bike also and would consider a Guzzi or Aprilia but the dealer support is pretty poor in the states.

ericfoerster

I like the looks of that scooter!

I've always been fond of these bikes for some reason, even though I've never even sat on one.

To me, this has got to be the sexiest bike ever built:

xl+2004_moto_guzzi_v11_le_mans_rosso+front_side_view.jpg

As a Guzzi owner, I can tell you they can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but there's just something about them that keeps me coming back for more...

i gOT a ride on a V11 LeMans...red - luscious scoot - only thing I hated about it was the rather smallish redline at 6250 rpm.

Just got the song outta the twin rear cans and was waiting for the solo but it coughed as the limiter kicked in. Drat it..!

I could own one easily....love the looks of the Guzzi's.

Hec, I just like saying "Guzzi" :)

I just had a two year affair with this...

brute.jpg

2006 MV Agusta Brutale 910S

It wasn't practical, but is was it the sexiest motorcycle around and it provided the most satisfying riding experience. BTW... it was more reliable than any BMW I've ever owned. Zero defects, zero recalls, zero time in the shop other than scheduled maintenance. I will miss this bike.

what is that Pat, a Z1400?

Matt, I believe thats what they were calling it. Very little was written about it & nothing new has surfaced about it.

Pat

wowee. I bet it's a@#$%@$ rocket.

I had a ZRX1100 that I loved, and almost bought the 1200...

Riding it always reminded me of the buell ad of the riding jacket with the super long arms on the short body.

Archived