3rd Annual Big Bear Rally, September 19-21, 2008

keithb

If you are looking for a great rally to attend in just 7 short weeks in Southern California I have one for you. It is the Big Bear Rally in Big Bear City, Ca. from September 19-21, 2008 which is hosted by the South Coast BMW Riders Club and The San Diego BMW club. It is a great location, great riding, and great weather in Big Bear. Arizonians, you don't have to worry about heat this time of year. We have a Poker Run, GS ride, entertainment, a ton of prizes to give away, and food and camping for participants. Pre-registration ends September 5 so send in your registration NOW. For more info and to download a registration form go to http://www.scbmwrc.com. Hope to see all of you there.

The test of true love here. It is on my 19th wedding anniversary and I told the wife I was going. She is an RV camping type of woman so taking her is off the bargaining table. Last year cost me a 3 day trip to Napa/Sonoma for wine tasting with her friends.

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

Well considering this is your 19th anniversary maybe it will only cost you a 4-5 day trip to Seattle or Vancouver. Good seeing you Scott at the theatre for the Long Way Down flic last week. I am glad you can make it. This will be the first time in 10 years I will soley be a participant at the rally and it feels pretty good.

Archived