IGNORED

Bullett's Unrally Unpics

Bullett

'Cause I left my camera charger in Jackson . . . :dopeslap:

My ride tale has only two days worth of pictures, until my battery died. All these were in Wyoming:

The Wind Rivers outside Pinedale

331967100_3sqh3-O.jpg

Jan and the bear in Jackson

331967145_yBoRG-O.jpg

Fireworks in Jackson. Not bad for a small town show.

331967199_rhg3Q-O.jpg

331967227_49Yp7-O.jpg

331967435_es2Xz-O.jpg

331967619_LxCRL-O.jpg

331967717_ZhANf-O.jpg

331967784_pycGv-O.jpg

Next morning on to Teton N.P.

331968032_WAmxX-O.jpg

331968085_RaUiy-O.jpg

331967922_rQ54A-O.jpg

Then, on to Yellowstone, to go bear huntin'

331968144_3ktYy-O.jpg

331968199_bNqPA-O.jpg

331968234_c4SUX-O.jpg

We met these nice folks at the West Thumb Geyser Basin

331968345_jQmjA-M.jpg

I had taken off my Zumo and mounted my camera on the RAM mount. Most of the pictures were pretty blurry, but a few of them weren't too bad.

331968409_uomkJ-O.jpg

We found a bear, but there wasn't a flat place to park in the bear jam. Dave stopped anyway, but then couldn't get off his bike. Jean got the shot! :thumbsup: Jan went back to get pictures too. I parked and took a flower picture for Whip. I know how much he likes flower pictures, and I figure that Jan's pictures aren't enough. :grin:

331968476_XopC6-O.jpg

I also think I got a pretty nice glamour shot of my bike. :Cool:

331968550_8SUjN-O.jpg

Then Dave and Jean showed up

331968617_Nkama-O.jpg

We met this nice young fellow on a Ninja, who rode with us some in the park. I hope we didn't teach him any bad habits

331968662_D82Fu-O.jpg

Last pic, taken from the bike . . . Jan and a real bear. The bear is that little blur in the trees. Trust me, I'm a lawyer. :/

331967034_Sa6gf-O.jpg

With this shot, I pretty much lost battery power. No more pics for me, except the few I took with Jan's camera over the next few days. He's covering more of the details, and there should be more pics to come from Dave and Jean.

If I can figure out how to post my video of the Tetons, I'll post a link.

See ya.

Nice photo's Sharon!

I turned out my room lights to view the fireworks photo's... Far Out, man!

Airheads are nice people.

MB>

Nice shots, Sharon! :)

Too bad about the battery! :(

Airheads are nice people.
That sounds like the back of a T-Shirt! :grin:

Great pictures Sharon. Thanks again for the videos, if I knew you were running that I would have tightened up the formation with Jan.

Those pictures have some great memories connected!! :clap:

PhillyFlash

Nice photos. We were in Jackson on July 4th, but we didn't see you. We went past the Tetons the next day, but we didn't see you. We went to Yellowstone after the Tetons, but we didn't see you. Are you sure you were there? Jackson is such a small town, I'm surprised we didn't all run into each other. It's not like anyone goes there on the 4th. :grin:

Nice photos. We were in Jackson on July 4th, but we didn't see you. We went past the Tetons the next day, but we didn't see you. We went to Yellowstone after the Tetons, but we didn't see you. Are you sure you were there? Jackson is such a small town, I'm surprised we didn't all run into each other. It's not like anyone goes there on the 4th. :grin:

And you didn't even give us a call when you were in town :sad, head shaking, guilt inducing emoticon:

Besides, you haven't posted any pictures, how do we know YOU were really there? :grin:

PhillyFlash

Pictures are coming. Still trying to sort through all of them.

And besides, we were making ourselves known all over town. You should have found us! :grin:

Epilogue:

My camera charger and spare battery arrived intact :Cool: from the fantastic lady at the Rawhide Motel in Jackson, WY today! Yippeee!

Good... now you can send her an UNletter of commendation.

There are some good people out there... we just have to find 'em.

Good... now you can send her an UNletter of commendation.

There are some good people out there... we just have to find 'em.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

Archived