IGNORED

Bits and pieces riding with the Hanson's

dhanson

Think with Jean's pictures I will try a little show and tell

Took some doing, but I got far enough ahead of Sharon (bullet) to allow Jean to jump off and take a picture of her coming around the bend so to speak.

sharon.jpg

After a spirited ride down Salisbury, Huzband decides to try and trade rides to no avail.

horsetrading.jpg

Couple of Standup guys (think I was up also). Ken H, Michael in front, Al in middle.

standups.jpg

Jamie and Mama Hoon looking over their flock

jamie_les.jpg

Sagerider picks up on the electricty between Dave and Jan.

sagerider.jpg

The un-rally dude (Steve) shoving more paper. Great job Steve, but never saw you on the road, must have been on the dirt.

steve.jpg

steve1.jpg

Tank's bike gets the GS911 inspection. Big miles on this machine!

tank.jpg

1 Million+ BMW miles, Don't think I have that many on all my cars/trucks/bikes put together!

million.jpg

Got to have at least one Tunnel on the UN ride.

tunnel.jpg

Flaming Gorge!

flaming.jpg

flaming2.jpg

Heck, after breakfast in Praire City, Or.

heck.jpg

Is it just me or is this Black Beauty?

blackbeauty.jpg

Couple of deer relaxing in the gravel shed off 395. No wonder you can't find any in the woods!

restingdeer.jpg

Haaaa! The audio on the intercom would have been a better recording than the picture. Course I had my hands full just trying to stay on the road, with what felt like a mushy cadilac, but my intercom was crackling like a fighter pilots wingman screaming bogie 7 O'clock and closing, no, he is coming around!!!!!

She couldn't have taken a picture unless she had duct tape on her mouth!

If you push your bike as hard as you push your luck, no RT could get close! :dopeslap:

Okay, I'm all bark and no bite, you nailed the tator!

How did that line go?

I was informed that I had the RIGHT to remain silent, , , , , BUT, I didn't have the ABILITY.

Think we are getting ready to leave after a really good breakfast in Prarie City.

dsc_0006.jpg

Bullet, just a trucking!

sharon2.jpg

If you push your bike as hard as you push your luck, no RT could get close! :dopeslap:

In all fairness, I'll admit to losing every drag race I tried, & badly, to that loon. :dopeslap:

Top line had to be, when off at the bottom of hill, everyone is catching their breath, Jamie Hotness goes, "Wheeee, Let's do it again!"

Amost forgot the little yearling moose.

moose.jpg

and bison.

bison.jpg

Find Waldo in this picture (actually Twisties). This was about as close as I could get unless he was getting fuel!

dsc_0036.jpg

Archived