IGNORED

Who's in for a Pied Piper Run to the next UnRally?

KMG_365

Iowa? Well If you want to see miles and miles of corn fields. :D Of course if you go fast enough it does look kind of interesting. :Cool: I heard that somewhere I would not know personally. :eek:

AdventurePoser
Hey, the UN HAS to come east! Or northeast, Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine, or mid-southeast, northern Georgia/North Carolina/eastern Tennessee.

And if it is close enough to home for me to just be away a few days, I can do next year's western ride again to Torrey! :)

Sounds good to the Flame and Me! I've only blitzed thru some of these places on a 4 Corners Rides a few years back. Would love to spend a few days in TN, or Maine/NH.

And, I am thinking of all the great BBQ places along the way...

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

You want flat? We got Florida.

Hey, maybe we could get a special dispensation with the LEO's on the cloverleafs.

It's not a dry heat, but it's a wet one. :/

Or move Iowa "East of the Big Muddy."

Well there is a lot of Canada that fits this description!

:/

Andy.

Or move Iowa "East of the Big Muddy."

Well there is a lot of Canada that fits this description!

:/

Andy.

Yes there is!! . . . and that sounds like "UnVolunteering" to me!! :grin:

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Andy! :)

Holy smokes sounds like I need to get a passport ready!!! :lurk: :lurk:

Actually Jean, you don't need a passport to get into Canada! :Cool:

Now getting back into your own country is a different story! :eek:

Andy.

Well if it's nice up there maybe I just won't come back!

Jamie these guys are for you! It's me and David eating popcorn waiting for more on the 2009 unrally/pied piper happenings! :lurk: :lurk:

How is a UNlocation selected?

You know how a new Pope is selected? Well that process is simpler and more public! :eek:

How a UN location is selected is a lot like how the oil level in a boxer is reliably checked - it's one of the great mysteries of the universe! :grin:

White smoke = east coast; black smoke = west coast. Unless we're talking about synthetic oil, then . . . . :grin::dopeslap:

Since we alternate east and west each year, it's a pretty safe bet that it will be in the east in 2009. Where in the east is another question. I wouldn't bet on Florida; sorry Tender Browns. Virginia/West Virginia are probably out, too, since they were the last two eastern UnRallys. The Georgia/Tennessee/North Carolina meeting point could be a possibility. The Northeast is also a strong possibility, since that is an eastern region that we have not even been close to for an UnRally - maybe around Upstate New York, Vermont, or New Hampshire. That also gives folks the opportunity to head up to Maine and the Maritime Provinces for some sweet riding and sightseeing. Fall would be a great time in the Northeast, but it is much more crowded, and may be difficult for many people in the west to travel. Decisions, decisions.

I'm going to put in my .02 here for the Midwest. East, West, East, West always makes it very far for one coast or the other. The Midwest, however, makes it equally far for both coasts and maybe more folks could make it.

We did a return to Gunnison, couldn't we do a return to Eureka Springs? I hear the riding is great. My ridding buddy and I are going to got there after Labor Day to find out if it is true.

I am all for the East or "right" coast. Already booked a week in TN for the BMWMOA rally. good to go anywhere NE of there.

Bob

Archived