IGNORED

Thanks Steve.

Bullett

I want to thank you for the great job you did unorganizing and, as best as I could tell, single handedly unrunning the Unrally.

We had a wonderful time.

I'll second that!

Some UNRallys seem a bit to "UN", some too un-UN, this one seemed to us just right! Nicely done Sir Steve & Company.

Les is more

Steve, you did a GREAT job!!!!!!!!

Steve actually volunteered for the gig and then took the ball and ran with it. He really knew how to organize an event so that the rest of us could fully enjoy the UNexperience.

Steve, you and your team have provided the members the gift of the "On Road" aspect of our community which so enriches the "Online" part of the equation.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I'd been meaning to PM Steve about this. Even though I couldn't attend, I'm grateful to Steve for his willingness to accept the challenge and lead the effort for an event that enhances our community. I'm sure the sacrifices and investments of resources were many and substantial.

THANKS, STEVE! :thumbsup:

I want to thank you for the great job you did unorganizing and, as best as I could tell, single handedly unrunning the Unrally.

We had a wonderful time.

I couldn't unsay it better! :thumbsup:

Thanks again, Steve, for making my first UnRally so great. Great job on the dinner and breakfast buffet (no easy task)!

AdventurePoser

We had a wonderful time.

Ditto from Jennifer and me! We just returned yesterday from the "long way home" from the Unrally, and we think you did an outstanding job. Also kudos to Phil for providing the great GPS routes.

Cheers,

Steve

cheers,

Steve

Archived