IGNORED

Couple pics from the road

ittech

Great pics,

I hope you had some cover during that storm, you caught that bolt so well. I love the light in that catus closeup.

All so different to England.

Cya, Andy thumbsup.gif

great stuff! The bike............ a 92 K75RT? had one but traded for a R1100RT, still wish I had it. Maybe you are the present owner of my old machine.

Francois_Dumas

Beautiful photos Russell !!! And I had the same thougts Andy expressed.... wouldn't like to be anywhere near that bolt of lightning smirk.gif

I hope to never see you without a camera slung around your neck and your pockets bulging with lenses. Very nice photographs. Very nice. I hope you make a living this way.

Francois_Dumas

grin.gif I think he makes a business the same way I do.... Business Owner, President, IT Consultant... et al

But I agree with you and the others Kathy, wonderful pictures !! thumbsup.gif

Andy and Francois,

I met my wife at a town about 40 miles from White Sands, while I was visiting a friend (I am from England). I just cannot express how different it is from Northern Europe.

The lightning shot was planned... I setup a tripod on my hotel's balcony and used the remote shutter to automagically take a 4" exposure every 4 seconds.. Then I would swap cards out, keep the good pictures on the card and put the card back in again.... Got 3-4 decent lightning pics.

and no, I don't do this for a living... yet blush.gif

The lightning shot was planned... I setup a tripod on my hotel's balcony and used the remote shutter to automagically take a 4" exposure every 4 seconds.. Then I would swap cards out, keep the good pictures on the card and put the card back in again.... Got 3-4 decent lightning pics.

and no, I don't do this for a living... yet blush.gif

Good choice! That the Canon remote you're using? I love mine.

Glad to see you posting again. Beautiful pictures.

Ian

Archived