IGNORED

The Excited Chatter Thread!

Ken H.

We're in Lakeview, OR tomorrow night--taking the long way 'round! :)
Jamie, I had a great lunch today in Lakeview at the Dinner Bell Diner on the RH road side just as you enter Lakeview. Not sure how late they are open, but they do serve dinner: Fresh baked bread, pies and pasties (pass-tees - not the kind those dancers wear!) :D

Jeff

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Providing I have sufficient bungie cords, I'll be rolling by 5p PST. Overnight in Yakima with my wife who is already there and then roll into town Monday lunchtime.

DOOD!

We are on our way to Miles City Montana tomorrow, provided that my poor old RT cooperates!

See you all soon!........I hope!

Andy

Best of luck. I know Mark will take care of you. Hope to see you both late Monday night!!!

That will be Tuesday, Dave. Monday night is Missoula, MT. We made it safely to Miles City at about 3:00 this afternoon (leaving me time to do my laundry (my wife would be so proud). Over dinner, we decided to add a detour to the Beartooth Hwy Monday, so God only knows when we'll hit Missoula. When we've come all this way, and it's so close, why wouldn't we? Only problem is that we then have to go through Jellywstone before heading back north.

Firefight911

Wow!!!! Not sure right now how I should feel.

2bmwfan, aka Hot Jamie, just left on her F800ST with Huzband, aka P_U_T_Z, on his R1200RT for the UN.

They plan on Lakeview, OR tonight and JD tomorrow.

Wow!!!!! The baby bird has grown up, spread her wings, left the nest, and is flying. I am so proud of her for this. It wasn't but 5 or so years ago that she swore us "bikers" were all a bunch of idiots and that we were fools for riding when a perfectly good car would do. WOW! I'm gonna go to my corner and cry for a while.

Have fun everyone. Take care of my baby for me.

She has her SPOT active in case anyone wants to see how they are doing and where they are - LINKY

Good to see "the hot one" and the "other" huzband enroute...

Wait a minute! Spot finder has them heading to Hawaii....hehe..

Leaving 0400 Tues. Gonna have to Banzai it. Couldn't get outta here today. Gotta mow the lawn .

MB>

Lets see, on Bullett's computer, e.g. her login. We pulled in last night at 6:30 with the Hansons. Figured one of those connected might have posted something letting you all know, but I don't see it. Probably 'cause the party is ON!.

I'm ready to change my screen name, and forswear all further curves after this ride (well maybe until I get back on the bike again :D ). Wow! Great rid'in!

Twisties (Jan)

Four minutes and I'm out the door. Will be spending the night in Vancouver, WA., will be in JD Wednesday afternoon in time for happy hour(s).

CYALL there :grin:

Hopz and Mrs Hopz Report in from Grangeville, ID... ready to ride US 12 to LOLO, MT tomorrow. Today was fantastic. Good to see the bunch at the Americas Best Value in John Day... sorry we had to bug out, but Lolo Pass calls.

Sorry to miss Twisties and Bullet for breakfast, that place was not open and no cell service... talk to you later.

Bob

Hey I just met you all at the rally as I was passing through on my GS. Thank you for being so nice! Dinner was great! Thanks to Jan and Bullet and the Kens for fixing my headlight! Enjoy the rest of the rally.

cheers.

-Holley

Thanks you two. We had a nice breakfast in town at the cafe. But alas, no baked goodies. Have a nice run over Lolo. :Cool:

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Hey I just met you all at the rally as I was passing through on my GS. Thank you for being so nice! Dinner was great! Thanks to Jan and Bullet and the Kens for fixing my headlight! Enjoy the rest of the rally.

cheers.

-Holley

Hi Holley! Enjoy the rest of your vacation. You'll always think of us when you use that door stop I gave you. :grin:
Fightingpiper

Thanks to you guys for catching my low tire on the wayout of town and for the education of how to plug it. I ran Lolo Pass on the plugged tire and 776 miles later I pulled into my campsite at Yellowstone at 10:15pm. This was my longest day in the saddle but was worth it! Now sitting at Red Lodge on the beartooth gonna eat my buffalo burger before heading for Rapid City tonight and the home to St. Paul tomorrow.

Thanks for a great time!

Archived