IGNORED

Oh The Embarrassment!

Ken H.

Well might as well see if I can get most of the public humiliation out of the way here, instead of in person in a week...

Due to my still tender shoulder from the get-off a month or so ago, and a 500-mile this past weekend that didn't go all that well comfort wise, we're going to trailer it to this UN.

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.giftongue.gifcrazy.giffrown.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.giftongue.gifblush.gifcrazy.giftongue.giffrown.gif

So let the public lashing begin...

That's 4 that I know of.

You

David

Todd G

Patti & I.

Though, I think Patti and I have an excuse. The rest of you are just lame ducks.

I'm not trailering there, you putz. tongue.gif

Youch, looks like I got my rules mixed up from the Baker Law Book of Acceptable Trailering Occasions.

Well Excuuuuuuuuuse me! blush.gif

russell_bynum
What is this "tr...tr...trailer" you speak of?

grin.gifThad

It's a cool device that has two main purposes:

1. It allows you to transport your motorcycles across the most boring parts of the country at speed, and in total comfort so that you can maximize your vacation time riding the fun roads instead of droning along on the slab for days and days.

2. It causes great indigestion with the BMW snobs when they see a BMW on a tailer.

IMO, both of those functions are quite worthwhile.

smirk.gif

If you think seeing a BMW on a trailer is bad, imagine seeing one on a trailer and behind a minivan. Shot was taken this weekend. I'm still recovering. smile.gif

510655-Picture1.jpg

510655-Picture1.jpg.ca8b68ae64a8f658c72e20334105e992.jpg

Paul Mihalka

That blue RT on the Trailer. Does the decal under the license plate say "BMWRT.COM"?????? It could be!

russell_bynum

If you think seeing a BMW on a trailer is bad, imagine seeing one on a trailer and behind a minivan. Shot was taken this weekend. I'm still recovering.

Oh, man...and it's on one of those sissy fold-up trailers with all the Bling diamondplate on the deck.

I'll bet there are still BMW snobs vomiting in their topcases about that one.

If you think seeing a BMW on a trailer is bad, imagine seeing one on a trailer and behind a minivan.

That's a nice trailer ... would look good behind a silver Legacy sometime around Halloween.

If you think seeing a BMW on a trailer is bad, imagine seeing one on a trailer and behind a minivan.

That's a nice trailer ... would look good behind a silver Legacy sometime around Halloween.

Yes. I tried to pave the way for you by trailering to the last El Paseo. People call me the "way paver" or "trailblazer" or "ground breaker." Usually accompanied by hissing.

steve.foote
That's really lame. smile.gif I can't imagine trailering a GS.

Pfffff! What happened to the real riders?

StretchMark

That is lame! The one and only time I trailered my GS to Mexico, I still sat on the bike the entire time. Even Kenny with his KLR would not put up with that trailering nonsense.

trailerriding.jpg

Be a man! Let Donna drive while you sit on the bike.

Oh yeah, and then there was that other time I couldn't sit on the bike because I was driving grin.gif

Kenny Haynes

Ah, the pre-tassle days...Seems like it was yesterday, or March.

Hope the Blairsville witch doesn't see this thread...

Archived