IGNORED

Front gate coordinates

big-t

Thanks, Todd! Hey, I'm looking forward to riding with you again! Get that red Stich ready. I want to see you hustle that RT again like nobody's business. thumbsup.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Thanks, Todd! Hey, I'm looking forward to riding with you again! Get that red Stich ready. I want to see you hustle that RT again like nobody's business. thumbsup.gif

Boy David, your going to be really disapointed if he brings the baby GS! It seems to be his weapon of choice lately. grin.gif

Shawn

Boy David, your going to be really disapointed if he brings the baby GS! It seems to be his weapon of choice lately.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I may even trailer it eek.gif

I want to see you hustle that RT again like nobody's business.

In light of recent negotiations with the Bath County Circuit court. eek.gif

I will be the old guy on the yellow motorcycle, riding very slowly, at the back of the pack bncry.gifgrin.gif

Lone_RT_rider

I will be the old guy on the yellow motorcycle, riding very slowly, at the back of the pack bncry.gifgrin.gif

DOH!!!!! eek.gifooo.gifcrazy.gif

DOH!!!!! eek.gifooo.gifcrazy.gif

Shawn, I think we need to get this story out of him. Think you can do it?

Lone_RT_rider
Shawn, I think we need to get this story out of him. Think you can do it?

I already know the story behind this. I will be damned if I am going to tell it though! I ride with this guy on occasion and he already leads me into corners to fast All he would have to do is get mad at me one day and I would be a projectile off the side of one of the peaks of Otter! crazy.gifeek.gifdopeslap.gif

Shawn

Archived