IGNORED

A Week in the Georgia, Tennessee, NC Mountains

RichEdwards

RichEdwards

Seventeen members of the BMW Riders of Tampa Bay are heading up from sultry Florida to the mountains. We'll be staying at the High Valley Resort in Suches, GA ( http://www.highvalleyresort.com/ ) so if you're in the region, feel free to visit us during the week (6/8-14) in the evening. Or join us for some of our rides (including the Wheels Through Time museum in Maggee Valley.)

("including the Wheels Through Time museum in Maggee Valley.")

I thought that place was awesome! I'm sure you know that the museum is moving to the Phoenix area in August. Good timing & enjoy the ride.

Pat

smkymtntaco

Thanks for the invite, Rich. Will not be in Maggie area till week of July 4. Weather should be very nice compared to steamy Tampa.

Marty Hill

Rich, you always wait till I'm at least 2000 miles away.

Have a wonderful time.

("including the Wheels Through Time museum in Maggee Valley.")

I thought that place was awesome! I'm sure you know that the museum is moving to the Phoenix area in August. Good timing & enjoy the ride.

Pat

Don't remind me! I can't go. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope everyone has a great time :thumbsup:

Rich, you always wait till I'm at least 2000 miles away.

Have a wonderful time.

And your point?

:wave:

Marty,

Do you play golf?

I say we take over Rich's tee times down in Tampa. :grin:

Rich,

Y'all have a great time.

Sorry to cancel, but looking forward to next time.

steve.foote

Ah, to be retired. :Cool:

Rich, we'll miss you by about two weeks. We're headed that way on the 28th for a week. Have fun, and don't give the local LEO's any reason to be looking for me when I get there. :D

steve.foote

Marty, I appreciate the offer, but I'll be headed up to Greenville first then over to TN. But, we will be headed back through Hotlanta the weekend after the 4th, so we could try to hook up then. I'll shoot you a PM in a few days.

Rode for 4 days during the first week in June. I was surprised how little traffic there was on the BRP! As well as all the roads...Wayah, 129, 215 etc....and boy was it great, too. I am keeping in mind the first week in june for future rides up there...temps were great. Western NC has also been hit with the heat wave rolling through the East, but the evenings are still very nice! Gas prices has effected it some, also, NC schools aren't out until today - Tuesday.

Waiting here in tampa for a those afternoon storms to get started.

Crank

Archived