IGNORED

9th Annual Red Rocks Rendezvous

awagnon

June 19-21, 2008, the Beehive Beemers of Utah (MOA#169, RA #299) will be hosting their ninth annual Red Rock Rendezvous.

Held in Panguitch, Utah, gateway to Utah’s Color Country. Day rides to Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef and Grand Canyon National Parks, plus Grand Staircase, Escalante and Cedar Breaks National Monuments. Featuring shaded camping (motels available), the Triple R Beer Garden, guided GS ride (for all abilities), poker ride, geocache event, hike-n-bike, Tech sessions and door prizes. Download registration form from www.beehivebeemers.org. Registration includes three nights camping, Saturday Lions Club breakfast, “pit” BBQ dinner Saturday night, and coffee every morning. For more info contact Troy Roper, Rally Master, at lori@xmission.com, or (801)-299-1264, or PM me on this forum.

Places to ride link:

Lugubrious Philistines is what they are Mr. Palin. It is painfully clear to me that they have not one molecule of understanding in regards to tradition.

Don't they know that clashes with Ouray III - what were they thinking?

Conflicts with John Day too....But Norm and I will be in Panguitch on Friday morning. :wave:...Looking forward to it...

Phil..........Redbrick

Don't they know that clashes with Ouray III - what were they thinking?

Actually, we moved it a week later this year so it wouldn't conflict with the Chief Joseph Rally. I think they changed their's also and it still conflicts. Doh!

Archived