IGNORED

GS route Pics

big-t

I am going to do a GS route. Anyone want to join??? HUHUHUHU ????

As long as I am in front! grin.gif

GS route -- YEAH, BABY!!! thumbsup.gif

StretchMark

Outstanding!

And if you don't mind, could you get that crap out of the road...it's not like we have KLR's or something grin.gif

And if you don't mind, could you get that crap out of the road...it's not like we have KLR's or something

That Crap may become a problem,its an active logging site,9 miles off the main road.The road is posted with a sign that warns of the road possibly being closed at times. eek.gif

I'm hoping if they are at work,there might be enough room to get around them,if not we get a 9 mile ride back down the mountain,or you can just blow off that section when you get to the turn.

Hey!!! I thought those new GS's came with chainsaws so you can cut you way thru tough stuff grin.gifgrin.gif

steveknapp

Todd, is like Wisconsin and whatnot where active logging also means hours of seeing nothing only to encouter one logging truck *flying* down the dirt roads like it owns the place?

whatnot where active logging also means hours of seeing nothing only to encouter one logging truck *flying* down the dirt roads like it owns the place?

The possibility exists.I rode it on a Sunday and saw nothing except 8 folks on horseback.

Are you going to be "testing" the new GS?

Archived