IGNORED

Registration site is live

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Unrally Registration is live. I tried to register, but I can't send money to myself apparently. It's simple, just three questions:

1-what is your screen name?

2-what is your tee shirt size?

3-vegetarian?

Have a look and let me know if you want any edits before I publish it in the public forum. Thanks.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Very nice Steve. The link to the event pulls a '404 not found' error.
Fixed. I think the error had something to do with the DB's update. Have a look now. I was able to complete the login using my wife's paypal account and it worked just fine.

I should tell everybody that I opened a bank account just for the UnRally as well as an email: 2008unrally@gmail.com . I'll change the reply email on the UnRally website to reflect this edit.

Les is more

The Reg page looks good and straightforward.

This may be an entirely separate question but will there be a list somewhere of who's registered and where they're coming from? This makes it easier for people to hook up and ride in together.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
The Reg page looks good and straightforward.

This may be an entirely separate question but will there be a list somewhere of who's registered and where they're coming from? This makes it easier for people to hook up and ride in together.

Yes there will be a listing on the UnRally website.

Steve,

Looks good. One question; when I tried to register; couldn't get the site to accept two different t-shirt sizes, one for me & one for Joyce. Maybe I'm entering info. incorrectly.

Also, is this where I pay to include Joyce in the meals? If so, how?

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Steve,

Looks good. One question; when I tried to register; couldn't get the site to accept two different t-shirt sizes, one for me & one for Joyce. Maybe I'm entering info. incorrectly.

Did you select two tickets? I just did and got the questions for both.
Les is more

One more question-hope I'm not missing something. Is there a provision for ordering extra shirts?

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
One more question-hope I'm not missing something. Is there a provision for ordering extra shirts?
Not as of yet. I really hadn't thought about it. I think that extra shirts can be made available after the event, so we can also accommodate those who registered late in the game or onsite. I may start a thread with extra shirts in mind, once the registration is underway.
Firefight911
Steve,

Did you select two tickets? I just did and got the questions for both.

Registered/Paid for both Jamie and I. No problems!! Very simple format. Well done Steve!!

Let the excitement build!

Steve,

Thanks for the heads up. Went back & selected two tickets; everything went smoothly after that!

My error; site works just fine.

Nicely done.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Later today I will probably post it publicly. At the moment I get notified when you have paid...on my work email. Oops. So I'll change the email to the gmail address and hopefully it'll work out then. I'll also make city, state and zip code required fields, per Leslie's suggestion for route sharing and so forth. Good idea!

Leslie, when this finally does go live (I'll send a PM) please sticky it for forum importance. Thanks!

Archived