IGNORED

Can't wait!!!

steve.foote

steve.foote

Man! I've been back from El Paseo about a day and I'm already chomping at the bit to head off to the UnRAlly.

It's not easy to verbalize how much fun these events are. It's like a drug (in a good sense). Once you've been to one, you want to go to the next.

Oh well, until June 6, I'm counting down the days.

We'll see you all there. thumbsup.gif

Yeah, MAN! cool.gif

I'm still on the bus... I mean, still "IN" for this, and getting antsy too. Good thing J&L didn't tell me they were sneaking off to EP; I would have had trouble staying home!!!!!!!!

FWIW, I still have many members to meet. So be sure to find me; it won't be hard. I'll be wearing my "TOOL" shirts!

steve.foote

Denny, I'll be lookin. It was really neat to meet Jamie and Leslie this weekend. I look forward to meeting more of you west-coasters at the Un and other events.

steve.foote
There is Mayhem in three weeks.

Yeah, Ken, I know. But, somewhere between trips, I've got to work just enough to pay the bills.

I sure did enjoy meeting you two last weekend. I hope to see you at the UN.

steve.foote
Hey Steve,

Follow me and I'll introduce you to them. grin.gif

I AM following you Marty. One day, I hope to be an immature old guy, just like you. tongue.gifgrin.gif

• 1 month later...

T minus 10 hours. Joel Gross and I are off at 9AM tomorrow morning. We should hit Staunton some time Monday afternoon. Everyone have a safe ride and I'll see you there!

steve.foote

Chris,

Sil and I are going to hit the road on Sunday. We will overnight somewhere in northern NC and arrive in Staunton Monday afternoon. We're taking an easy trip up.

Wanna do dinner Monday?

Paul Mihalka

Home to Staunton directly is only 4 hours. Gotta do something about that. Leaving tomorrow morning via Corning NY. Should be at the Staunton Days Inn Monday pm. And yes, I usually have dinner smile.gif

Kermit_Karl

Anyone from the Finger Lakes region care to rendevous with me early Monday morning for the blast down 81? Send me an email.

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Sylva and I are packing today for an early morning departure on Sunday. We're going to overnight with Patti and Spike, then ride in on Monday. See you all there! Ride safe. This is going to be sooo much fun.

Mark

steve.foote

Cool, let's definately plan on doing a bit of a group dinner Monday. David, Mark Davis, Russel & Lisa Bynum should be in sometime Monday evening, though it may be late.

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
Cool, let's definately plan on doing a bit of a group dinner Monday.

Sounds awesome to me!

Patti and I plan on taking Tasker out Monday evening for dinner for a belated birthday. I know this great little joint in town .....

We're leaving tomorrow AM to be there Monday mid-afternoon, early evening. See you then!

PS: We'd love to come to Tasker's b'day party, but I don't want to be his date though.

Sylva and I are packing today for an early morning departure on Sunday. We're going to overnight with Patti and Spike, then ride in on Monday. See you all there! Ride safe. This is going to be sooo much fun.

Mark

what i was about to say. see you monday!

sylva

Okay, I just realized I left my brain somewhere. For the part few weeks I've been planning on Tuesday being the UnStart date.... Uh, doh - I'll get out of work early on Monday, get through the Dr's appointment (nothing special), pack, and then be on my way. Should be in Monday night if not before.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Spikes_Wife
Okay, I just realized I left my brain somewhere. For the part few weeks I've been planning on Tuesday being the UnStart date.... Uh, doh - I'll get out of work early on Monday, get through the Dr's appointment (nothing special), pack, and then be on my way. Should be in Monday night if not before.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Tuesday IS the Un-Date. Some people who are traveling from afar are arriving Monday night so that they can be there Tuesday. thumbsup.gif

Archived