IGNORED

8K trip to film Log Home MFG and Construction....

roadshadowww

roadshadowww

The end of April I'll begin my travels to film log home MFGs and constuction.

I'll be on my R1200GS Adv and will carry my equiptment onboard.

I'll leave ATL and head NE to PA, NH and up to Maine.

Then it's west to NY, MI, WI and over to MT. I'll head south via ID, CO and into NM.

Back east via TX and over to Florida and then back to Atlanta.

Anyone knowing of unusual or notable log homes that I may add to my schedule should let me know here or via www.bystonline.com .

Thanks !

Bob

Can't say they are unusual or notable, but I remember seeing dozens of manufacturers along US-93 in ID and MT. Beautiful ride along the Salmon River too...

Unusual or notable? My parents still live in the one in CT they assembled from a kit (w/ a tiny amount of my 5 year old help)

Scooterbrained

Bob,

Don't miss Hwy 194 through Banner Elk in North Carolina on your way up. There is a place called The Lodges at Eagles Nest. It is by far the hugest biggest most colosal set of log homes I have ever seen in my life. Ask to speak to Evette and Ken & tell them I said hello. Kent may remember me, Marty, the one he took on a tour aboard dirtbikes a couple years ago when they just started the development. While there also visit The Toy Box in the neighborhood. It is an unbelievable place as well. Any kind of sporting equipment you can think of for the people in the development to check out and play with. The place is spectacular to say the least.

Marty

Northeast Florida

Archived