IGNORED

::.pOLKCity Ride-In - coming right up.::

hANNAbONE

tHE bAHNSTURMERS, my motorcycle group here locally in Des Moines, is having its annual Ride-In on Sunday May 4th...1:00 - 4:00 in beautiful Polk City, IA....right on the square.

100's of bikes will be on hand and if you are near us - please do stop in...refreshments and food are free and it's a calm and family atmosphere to look at all the interesting clean bikes that early Spring brings out from winters' slumber.

No cost - No trinkets - No worries...just folks getting together and talking and seeing everybodys iron. thumbsup.gif

Please come if you can.

(Note - this is also published in the MOA)

wOW... can see that I struck a nerve with this posting grin.gif...I cannot believe the wonderful response from all of you eek.gifeek.gif- (*truth be known, it's been a rather nasty year for weather - and I'm bettin' that it'll be a miracle if the blinkin' event even gets off the ground.*)

Hope to see some of you there -

bONE,

I had put the event on my "JIC it ever gets nice list".

I was just out looking for snow tires for the RT. None anywhere....

I suppose they have all been purchased already?

Fr*ggin' weather SUX the big one. Huge storm today/tonite/tomorrow... bncry.gif

jEFFREY..!

I feel for ya, brutha.

We are getting a tick of snow - but NOTHING like you folks..! daaaaaaaaaaaaang..! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifcrazy.gif

When the weather DOES turn - I'm coming your way and we'll do the dew...cool?

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Yeah, well ya never know....

I might just get a wild hair by the time that thang happens.

A quick down-and-back would work 'pending on weather.

...just folks getting together and talking and seeing everybodys iron. thumbsup.gif

Does plastic and aluminum count? wink.gif

yES..!!! plastic and various alloys all count...

I might even bring my wife's Thruxton up to it. (hec, she's never on the thing - sadly..she's got no time)

Archived