IGNORED

Unrally Registration

Spikes_Wife

Spikes_Wife

You're in. thumbsup.gif

Our provider's UPS died and took a few website with it, including ours. I think everything came back up around 9pm.

BTW, we still have some slots open (we gave slightly higher than actual counts to our vendors), so there is still time for you "on the fence" people to sign up; but they're first come first served.

Spikes_Wife

Just an FYI, I'll be updating the Unrally site as well as sending out the reminder emails this afternoon after I run some errands. Sorry for the delay -- this week was final exam week for college and I had a project and paper due last night. blush.gif

Spikes_Wife
Priorities Patti, priorities!

Let's not even go into all of the house selling and buying activities in the last week. eek.gif

Spikes_Wife

Ok, the page is updated -- if your name isn't listed, I don't have a registration for you. eek.gif

Spikes_Wife

Spike 2 Yes No

Well, Spike's bringing a guest -- I sure hope it's me after all of this work. tongue.gifdopeslap.gif

Spikes_Wife

BTW, sometime in the next couple of weeks, I will be posting a "Guide to Unrally". It should have all the info you need about the campground (rules, regs, what activities are there), some info about the area, and *probably* the ride routes. Please print it out and bring it with you so I don't have to worry about carting down 100 of these things in addition to t-shirts, koozies, and hundreds of pastries. thumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Never been to an Unrally before, what is it and how does it differ from a regular rally
Everything they do at a regular rally we don't do at an Unrally with the exception of ride motorcycles. (And there's darn little of even that at most "regular" rallies I've been to!)

The emphases at the bmwst.com Unrally is on riding. Meet in the morning, maybe. Ride all day. Meet at night, maybe. Talk about havin' ridden all day. Repeat.

With the exception of a couple of loosely structured breakfasts, one slightly more structured dinner, and a few riding routes you can follow, if you want to, there is no structure.

Which is for the most part just the way we like it!

Come on down! We'll see you there!

PhillyFlash

Ride, socialize, eat, repeat. That is the primary theme. No vendors. No events. Maybe an impromtu Tech Daze if someone is having mechanical problems and needs to take their bike apart. Other than that, it is an opportunity to meet many of the folks we only knew from the board, which always results in new riding buddies. Many of us now have met, and it's great to see old friends again, but newbies are always very warmly welcomed. Just come up and say hello. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

John Ranalletta

If you're staying at the Days Inn, call (800-329-7466) and confirm a "Business Place Room". Only those rooms are hard wired. There is no wireless in the hotel. We were "upgraded" at no extra cost on registration. Ask for the same.

The campground web site claims wireless throughout the campground.