IGNORED

Unrally Registration

Spikes_Wife

Spikes_Wife

COME 'N GIT IT!! dopeslap.gif

The registration form (as simple as it is!) is at the Unrally site. Click the "Join" link in the page header:

http://www.spikesplace.org/cgi-php/unrally/

Just fill the form out and send it to me, and I will contact you to make arrangements for payment of Unrally and Camping fees. As listed on the site,

The cost for Unrally will be $44 per person. This fee is in addition to whatever hotel or campground fees you will be paying. This cost includes a buffet BBQ dinner on Wednesday (June 8th), a t-shirt, a can koozie, and coffee/danishes on Tuesday, and Wednesday morning. A vegetarian option will be offered for the Wednesday night dinner. The fee for camping is $7 per person per night.

The buffet will feature chicken and beef BBQs as well as a vegetarian option: Cheese-filled pasta pockets with marinara sauce and fresh veggies. Lots of good stuff to go along with the "entrees", and a special dessert as well. thumbsup.gif

We are also planning on serving up coffee with an assortment of yummy pastries on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. clap.gif

Spikes_Wife

BTW, you guys can send cash, checks, paypal to:

Patti Spicer

7515 Stonesthrow Court

Windsor Mill, MD 21244

patti@intensephotos.com

No huge rush on it right now, but I do have a deposit for camping due soon.

Just include a note that the payment is for Unrally (since I do run a business from that address). Total is $44 plus $7 for each person each night if you will be camping. (So, for example, 2 people camping for three nights would be $7x3x2 = $42 additional.)

In an effort to make it 4 in a row I'll see you there! wink.gif The GS will be on the west coast so I'll be on the little/slow transalp. Finally I have an excuse for being so slow. grin.gif

Lone_RT_rider
The cost for Unrally will be $44 per person.

Jeez! grin.gifwink.gif

Oh cripes Tasker! You just bought another bike! Just reach into that wallet of yours.....past the mothes and cobwebs....and pry that money out of there!

Shawn

Registered! Paypal wasn't working a bit of go, but will try again later.

Can you set up the web page so we can all see who is registered?

Thanks!

Spikes_Wife
Registered! Paypal wasn't working a bit of go, but will try again later.

Can you set up the web page so we can all see who is registered?

Thanks!

Yeah, I think I can manage that. I'll add the names as I get them (will try daily, depends on how busy I get). cool.gif

OK... DUH-moment there whilst filling out my app. Hit "Enter" instead of "Tab" and so you got a partially filled registration.

Sheee.... dopeslap.gif

I went "Back" and amended, so I don't know if you got an edited version, or both attempts. Contrary to what my evil twin says, there is only one of me! cool.gif

We got two emails, one filled out, one not. No sweat, though it was quite funny. I saw the first one and thought to myself 'What tool did that?' then I looked up and saw that it was you *snicker*

-- Spike

Spikes_Wife
We got two emails, one filled out, one not. No sweat, though it was quite funny. I saw the first one and thought to myself 'What tool did that?' then I looked up and saw that it was you *snicker*

-- Spike

lmao.gif

Welcome to the BMWSportTouring.com Unrally Information Site!

Dates: June 7 - 9, 2005

Ground Zero: Staunton KOA Campground (DO NOT call the campground directly!)

The committee is working hard to finalize lots of details. We are not yet ready for registration, however, please take a moment to think about your lodging options ( Sleep) and check out some pictures (See) of the roads you'll be enjoying

I see some people already registering inspite of the above note. Where do I find the form? crazy.gif How Do they do that confused.gif

Thanks Jurgen

Spikes_Wife

Hey everyone, I've added a blank for extra t-shirts to the registration form, updated the main page of the "site", and added a list of who's attending. thumbsup.gif

(It ain't pretty, but it's functional and that's all that matters.)

Spikes_Wife

Hey Campers: I need to have a preliminary count to the campground by the end of the month. I *know* we've got more than 6 people camping, so get that form filled out. thumbsup.gif

Spikes_Wife

Yay... more people!

I've gotten a few registrations this week, I'll have the "who's in" page on the site updated tomorrow. I'm also going to catch up on my email -- responding to the Paypal notices, and sending email confirmations for the checks that I've received. This was a rough week at work, so I got a little behind. Sorry about that!

BTW, for anyone who is wondering or was on the fence, "Ground Zero" for the Unrally will be at the campground. Breakfast will be there, dinner on Wednesday night will be there, and I imagine that the tall tales will be told there too. For those of you who were at Unrally I in Gunnison, we're trying to duplicate that nice homey informal look and feel. The hotel that we got the room block with is only 5 miles away, so you won't have a long trip -- and if you're willing to take your chances on the Ramada (info on the site), you'll be less than 2 miles away.

Spikes_Wife
IN for my first UN. clap.gif

Just in time too -- our web server went down again. Looks like we're looking for new hosting.

Until the server comes back up, you guys can PM me to register.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Late committal

but In!

Suh-weeet! I wasn't sure if I was going to make the trip alone. (If we were in go-karts I would be... hee hee.)

• 2 weeks later...
PhillyFlash
Everyone...listen up.....DAVID's OUT grin.gif

20410871-M-1.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that grin.gif

Nice to finally see a photo of David at his new job. Make sure you keep the Half & Half pitcher full. grin.gif

Spikes_Wife
IN, though I haven't had time to even think about the trip yet... Time to make a reservation or two blush.gif

Woohooo -- see you at un! thumbsup.gif

I finally worked through my procrastination and registered. It seems I am only making the even numbered UN's. ( There aren't any chicken farms around Staunton are there ?).

PhillyFlash
IN, though I haven't had time to even think about the trip yet... Time to make a reservation or two blush.gif

Our Un-Official photographer returns!! Glad you're gonna make it. Looking forward to seeing you again. clap.gif

So Patti,

Is it time for a monthly update to the attendee list on the registration site? I suspect many of us are curious to see who's on the list. cool.gif

frown.gif with great sadness i have to announce that i will be unable to attend, the new job promised the week off, to make it i would need 3 days on each end, but that offer has now been revoked... wont allow the extra time, and my wife now has a reunion in calgary, so either i'm going to attend with her or stay home and shuttle children in her absence...

have fun all... i was just digging through the cody thread and remembering the great time, wasn't it a party...

c.l.

The registration site was down part of Sunday evening. I checked again later and finally submitted my registration at 11:58 PM on May 8. I hope that counts as under the wire. Paypal also submitted...