IGNORED

650 GS twin coming to US

baggerchris

I can only dream the pirates haven't kidnapped my new bike!! :dopeslap:

Fixed it for ya.

At the risk of sounding like "he-who-must-not-be-named-on-this-forum," Bring 'em on, we'll whup their a$$ for messin' with our home girl Jean's bike.

The spa that usually sits on that pad is in for service.

Jan..................hot tub......................

I shudder at the mere thought. :P

:grin:

I wouldn't worry. He's never gonna get in. He has to check the pH, adjust, recheck, readjust, damn! overshot, adjst, re-check . . . you get the idea!

Just got home and there were two new boxes of "stuff" for Jamie's bike! It's off to the garage!!!!!!

I wouldn't worry. He's never gonna get in. He has to check the pH, adjust, recheck, readjust, damn! overshot, adjst, re-check . . . you get the idea!

Just got home and there were two new boxes of "stuff" for Jamie's bike! It's off to the garage!!!!!!

Actually, he rarely does much with the spa chemistry (unless I am stumped) and even more rarely gets in the thing.

I, on the other hand, have been missing the spa (its actually taken longer to get the warranty work completed on the spa than it took for the heated grips on the RT) and I hope it comes home on Monday as scheduled. :lurk:

edit: Hmmmm, must be a limit on how many quotes can be posted???

• 1 month later...

What has it been 6 months now?? Well guess what she finally got here today. The dude who uncrates and puts it together is off sick. It won't be long we will have to figure out how to get my F650gs to fit in the garage. May need to move the Tiger Triumph out!

After letting it sit in chi-town for a month I finally had it delivered yesterday. When it stops raining I'll ride this beast and see what it feels like. Like the looks!

Interested to see if the a 12gs stays in the garage. Are you going with Jesse for luggage? Good luck with it Marty! :thumbsup:

Pat

Firefight911
After letting it sit in chi-town for a month I finally had it delivered yesterday. When it stops raining I'll ride this beast and see what it feels like. Like the looks!

Copy cat.

What has it been 6 months now?? Well guess what she finally got here today. The dude who uncrates and puts it together is off sick. It won't be long we will have to figure out how to get my F650gs to fit in the garage. May need to move the Tiger Triumph out!

For some reason, I don't think you are waiting for Saturday. For some reason I think you've been out riding today. I don't know why, just got me a feeling. Did you get it? How's it fit? :Cool::grin:

Don't have it yet. I went and sat on it today. Going to try to sell the Ninja and then go from there. Work has got me tied up day and night right now so even tho we had almost 70 degree weather today I am chained to a desk. David will have to break it in before I can ride it and he also has to try to get it a little lower. I'm on my very tippy toe right now. But it will all come together! :clap:

I replied to him in a PM it was a long ugly story!! To make the story short I just spent the last two weeks doing one job 2 times only to find out I have to spend this coming week changing it for the 3rd time because my superiors couldn't make a decision.

I replied to him in a PM it was a long ugly story!! To make the story short I just spent the last two weeks doing one job 2 times only to find out I have to spend this coming week changing it for the 3rd time because my superiors couldn't make a decision.

That is exactly how my job was.

We used to call those kind of jobs, welcome to the Army. Dig a hole then fill it up.

Tiger is still in the garage. We took the GT out for the run this morning, bout 250 miles. Ended up back at the Dealership. May have to put that lower profile tire on afterall. But the stocker fits ME good. Got a feeling it is going to take a long time to break this baby in.

Oh, one of the bikes with us this morning was an 08 R12GS, that thing was nice to follow!

Jean's bike:

jean650gs.jpg

jean650gs.jpg

Somehow, I don't think that's the same face that was inside her helmet on a certain left-hander last July.

Sorry to keep bringin' it up, but you were on a "superior" rolleyes1.gif motorcycle.

Somehow, I don't think that's the same face that was inside her helmet on a certain left-hander last July.

Sorry to keep bringin' it up, but you were on a "superior" rolleyes1.gif motorcycle.

I've heard this story!!! :grin::grin:

Superior? The displacement of the 12RT is greater than the 12GT, just saying.

120 degree turns spaced back to back, hardly the place for 28 degree rake, just saying.

Me thinks it had a superior rider tho, just to be able to keep up with a more suited bike for the conditions.

Oh no! Not again!

Danny, Jan says he will keep bringing up "Tender Browns," :/ until you stop dragging this tired, old story out again and again. :grin:

Why don't you just go ride that motorcycle, son. :wave:

Archived