IGNORED

100 CCC attempt JAX support (March 2-6)?

Hello Kitty

BeniciaRT_GT
Phone call last night at 10:50.... had just entered Fl....she sounded great... she was unsure if she was going to stop... or go all the way. clap.gif

You really never sleep do you dopeslap.gif

My thinking is she'll start getting excited about almost being there and push on. Not that a good, experienced rider would EVER let the excitment of it all get to them! lmao.gif (for you nOObs, that is said firmly tongue in cheek and laughing, because I did that once, and several of these same monkeys kept me excited and feeling great. You'll learn you have found a wonderful new family here, even though most of those Fla. people are like the strange uncle no one ever really talks about anymore) lmao.gif

Go Nancy, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Phone call last night at 10:50.... had just entered Fl....she sounded great... she was unsure if she was going to stop... or go all the way. clap.gif

You really never sleep do you dopeslap.gif

My thinking is she'll start getting excited about almost being there and push on. Not that a good, experienced rider would EVER let the excitment of it all get to them! lmao.gif (for you nOObs, that is said firmly tongue in cheek and laughing, because I did that once, and several of these same monkeys kept me excited and feeling great. You'll learn you have found a wonderful new family here, even though most of those Fla. people are like the strange uncle no one ever really talks about anymore) lmao.gif

Go Nancy, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Really??????????????????????

http://bmwsporttouring.com/ubbthreads/sh...e=0&fpart=1

Whip

UPDATE from bmwbmw.org:

10:44 Florida!!

1:53 Im gonna try to make it. will stop at Lake City for a coffee.

3:16 am Cudnt make it 2hrs to go!!

waiting to hear....

She told me she wanted to get her Bun Burner Gold (1500 in 24hrs) on this trip. Maybe today is the day??????

Whip

Going for 1500 on the tail end of a 100 CCC! Yikes! Somebody must has a REALLY commfortable seat, or a titanium butt! eek.gif

BeniciaRT_GT

3:16 am Cudnt make it 2hrs to go!!

waiting to hear....

I am very glad to hear that clap.gif Good judgment under stress and sleep deprived.

Smart Gal, that Nancy. A little nap, and she'll be fine. She has plenty of time, so "Good on her!!!"

most of those Fla. people are like the strange uncle no one ever really talks about anymore

The nerve of some people........

P1011023st.jpg

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I'm standing by, if anyone hears anything on an ETA, please toss a PM, I'm about 30 minutes from her starting point and would love to be there for the catch.

I'm standing by, if anyone hears anything on an ETA, please toss a PM, I'm about 30 minutes from her starting point and would love to be there for the catch.

I hope you have your camera with ya!! I think people will post quickly if they hear anything. Knowing Nancy - she may just go on her own and not say anything to anyone until she gets there. Who knows! Just glad that she's almost there! This has been a fun watch! lurker.gif

Matt,

Calvin posted the deadline time.

So, head over, grab a seat.

The mountain will come to matthammad.

roger that Tim, I'll be there at Neptune beach where Calvin started her at about 10:30. If anyone hears from her, tell her to avoid FL202 as traffic is bunged up badly for construction this morning.

Tim, would you please send Nancy my cell # in case she gets caught up in traffic anywhere or has any unforeseen issues? I'm fairly close to the finish line and can split at a moment's notice.

Way to go.

clap.gif

Not sure of the tradition, does she buy first round, or someone else? grin.gif

Shoot - after everything she's put us through over the past few days SHE BUYS!!! grin.gif

Paul Mihalka

"Shoot - after everything she's put us through over the past few days SHE BUYS!!!"

Ouch, with friends like this she don't need enemies! wink.gif

"Shoot - after everything she's put us through over the past few days SHE BUYS!!!"

I know - I'm meeting up with her tomorrow in Daytona - It will be good to see her and for her to BUY ME LUNCH! tongue.gif

Paul Mihalka

I know - I'm meeting up with her tomorrow in Daytona - It will be good to see her and for her to BUY ME LUNCH! tongue.gif

Hey, just because you are the president of BMWBMW and Nancy is the vice-president, does not mean you can abuse your serfs! grin.gif

I met up with Nancy at the beach and we have so photographic evidence that I'll post later on. It was great to meet her and learn a little bit about her.

She has headed off to the hotel to catch some rest.

Congratulations Kitty, ya done good! thumbsup.gif

Hey, just because you are the president of BMWBMW and Nancy is the vice-president, does not mean you can abuse your serfs! grin.gif

Paul - you know we (the serfs) abuse them both....a lot! dopeslap.gif

Hello Kitty

Kitty here. Bill (HWY41) held a bag for me and I'm at his place to pick it up and chat. I feel great. Wired, actually. I'll get some food and drink at the hotel later and bet I'll crash HARD tonight!

Thanks Tim and Beth for the company out of Tallahassee. And pictures! Sorry we didn't hook up on the way back I just needed to take it a mile at a time then.

Thanks to Whip and Louise for support in San Antonio. And Whip, the helmet was perfect, thanks!

Gosh, Jamie and Leslie. What can I say? The jacket was great, everything was terrific. They put their bikes out so mine could stay in for the night! I'll read through the thread when I get home, but thank you everyone for the support and cheering.

Special thanks to Don (Sonar) for being the best support I could ask for. And my voice on the forums!

Not sure what of the ending was posted. I was getting too nervous with the deer on I-10 and the trucks doing 85+ so I slept in a little town, Madison maybe? I think it was exit 258.

Okay, lemme chat with Bill and Marie. Got lots to do in the next few days. Then I gotta go play catch up at work.

Kitty here. Bill (HWY41) held a bag for me and I'm at his place to pick it up and chat. I feel great. Wired, actually. I'll get some food and drink at the hotel later and bet I'll crash HARD tonight!

Thanks Tim and Beth for the company out of Tallahassee. And pictures! Sorry we didn't hook up on the way back I just needed to take it a mile at a time then.

Thanks to Whip and Louise for support in San Antonio. And Whip, the helmet was perfect, thanks!

Gosh, Jamie and Leslie. What can I say? The jacket was great, everything was terrific. They put their bikes out so mine could stay in for the night! I'll read through the thread when I get home, but thank you everyone for the support and cheering.

Special thanks to Don (Sonar) for being the best support I could ask for. And my voice on the forums!

Not sure what of the ending was posted. I was getting too nervous with the deer on I-10 and the trucks doing 85+ so I slept in a little town, Madison maybe? I think it was exit 258.

Okay, lemme chat with Bill and Marie. Got lots to do in the next few days. Then I gotta go play catch up at work.

Shouldn't that be up and down at work?

lmao.gif

Enjoy the rest.

You're welcome anytime.

Congratulations on your little ride across the continent and back! I bet you're glad this one is in the bag. Be watching for the ride tale. thumbsup.gif

Miss Kitty just left for the hotel where some hydrating will be undertaken. Enjoyed the visit and hearing about some of the ride.

Here are some pics:

Some of you may recognize the bike both from her little 5K+ mile ride as well as from Jim Baden's how to CD:

262706737_Rxjjd-L.jpg

Miss Kitty tapping out her note to the board:

262706811_rAhRh-L.jpg

Miss Kitty and Miss Marie fresh from the shower:

262706892_ET4eU-L.jpg

She promised a full ride tale sometime next week.

Bill

Archived