IGNORED

100 CCC attempt JAX support (March 2-6)?

Hello Kitty

Hello all, wave.gifwave.gif

New member to this board, probably know a few of you from the BMWBMW board.

I'm attempting a 100 CCC starting in JAX on Sunday, March 2nd around 8 AM. Anyone available to witness for me? You all know the drill, prefer LEO or other public official, notary, judge, firefighter, etc.

"Les_is_more" and "KMG_365" are kindly supporting me on the other side.

I plan to be back in JAX on Thursday, March 6th late morning to noon time. If any appropriate witnesses are available, GREAT! If not, I can hit the Fire Department or Police Station or Honda of Jacksonville. Also, if anyone might be willing to let me crash in their garage or living room floor Thursday morning if I'm exhausted, that would be most welcome as well!

I'm leaving Baltimore on Friday, well, near Fed Ex Field where my office is anyway, and don't have internet access. I know, last minute, but that's kinda my nature!

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!

The annual IBA party is happening Friday March 7-8 at the Ramada just east of Jax at I295, exit 5 (San Jose Blvd), with over 300 IBA members there. I sure many will be there early for Bike Week.

Put your request on the LD Riders email list and you should get the help you're looking for. Too bad I wont be there til Friday the 7th; late afternoon.

Good luck and ride safe.

Calvin  (no socks)

I live in Neptune Beach, you can start there and take Atlantic Boulevard in to Jax, and the start of the I-10 slab... PM me for cell I live 1/2 mile to Ocean...

Hi Nancy--welcome aboard! wave.gif

I'm still working on that info-email, but it might be late. crazy.gif

I told you you'd find some great folks to help you out in JAX! Sounds like a fun party taking shape! Now we'll have to see who we can scare up in San Diego in the wee hours of the morning! smile.gif

Your also welcome to bunk at our house either at the start or finish. Have garage space and a spare bedroom as long as you don't mind a couple nice cats. Am within a mile of I95 and I10 near downtown Jax. Will PM address and phone number.

Bill

Someone post the departure time from Jax.

Maybe we can hook up for a bit on the way.

Beth and I may be riding Sunday morn.

Yes, I think Calvin's offer to help in Neptune Beach is going to work nicely. About 8 AM. I'll call you on Saturday to figure out the details.

thanks!!!

Fixed for you.

DSCN1721.jpg

Beth and I hope to link up with her in an hour or so.

Will tag-a-long a bit and then wander back home.

Anyone want to join us, meet at the rest area I 10 west, just before after the exit at 196.

Calvin  (no socks)

Whip....I already made her aware of the abundance of dogs and she is anticipating all 7..... thumbsup.gif

Jamie.... I got the catchers mitt for the return leg..... cool.gif

Rocket_Cowboy

You guys rock! I wish I had this kind of support when we did the 50CC then the 100CCC back in 2005/2006.

I just hope she's able to pull herself out of the comfort of Whip and Louise's house to get back on the slab. Or that she doesn't end up doing the last 75CC/C on a Tuono. smile.gif

You guys rock! I wish I had this kind of support when we did the 50CC then the 100CCC back in 2005/2006.

We all tried to help you, but you don't write . . . you don't call . . . ! dopeslap.gif

. . . and then you try and hide behind some lame-ass excuse of "never having heard of us here!" Such nonsense!! grin.gif

Hello all, wave.gifwave.gif

I plan to be back in JAX on Thursday, March 6th late morning to noon time. If any appropriate witnesses are available, GREAT! If not, I can hit the Fire Department or Police Station or Honda of Jacksonville. Also, if anyone might be willing to let me crash in their garage or living room floor Thursday morning if I'm exhausted, that would be most welcome as well!

Well, we were landing in Jax this morning when you were taking off. Be happy to catch you on the flip side. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I have my notary stamp all inked up ready to go! Be happy to assist in anyway I can. Of course, if you use my notary, you might have to miss the hubby. Someone has to stay with the boy genius.

I would offer a place to crash, but others closer to the coast have offered a place to lay your head before heading back out. We are a few more miles off the beaten path.

Be saying a little prayer and thinking of you out there!

We met up w/ Miss Kitty at 10:30 in the rest area.

Beth & Nancy

DSC00950.jpg

That’s a big bike, she rides it like a pro.

DSC00951.jpg

On the road again

DSC00959.jpg

Thumbs up so far

DSC00963.jpg

First official gas stop since leaving the Atlantic, in Defuniak Springs

DSC00965.jpg

Beth and I head back and stopped for a bit.

We found this rig. It seemed appropriate for a Miss Kitty tale.

DSC00967.jpg

No comment. Well, it had Texas license plates. dopeslap.gif

DSC00966.jpg

It’s been 4 hours, she should be rolling west toward Texas and the hospitality of Mr. & Mrs. Whip.

Does she like dogs?

Heck, she got a text message from her dog when we stopped. grin.gif

Go Miss Kitty, go. clap.gif

I would offer a place to crash, but others closer to the coast have offered a place to lay your head before heading back out. We are a few more miles off the beaten path.

Yeah, Richard (BeneciaRT_GT) can attest to that. grin.gif

Just when he thought his 50CC was over, he found he had another 30 miles to ride before he could hit the sack. tongue.gif

Calvin,

Keep me posted on the return catcher's mitt, I'll be glad to be part of the committee.

Same here...I'll pick her up in Tally and take her the rest of the way...if possible!

Notice on the BMWBMW (BMW Bikers of Metropolitan Washington) board, she is in Texas.

I better find my catchers mitt......

Notice on the BMWBMW (BMW Bikers of Metropolitan Washington) board, she is in Texas.
What . . . no link?? dopeslap.gif

grin.gif

I just talked to Nancy, she's 1 hour ahead of schedule(she may not have figured in the time change).......should give her some extra time to sleep.

We'll have her inside the gate around 11pm CST.

Whip

SteveHebert

Nancy,

Have a great time doing this and stay alert. Day three was the longest for me. Texas is a big ass state! Get through that and you are golden. Take the final stretch all the way to Jax and rest for an entire day once you get there. I made the mistake of stopping in P'cola for a 3 hour nap and really had to push to get finished.

We are all waiting for your ride tale!

Well Kitty, since you'll be reading this when it's all over, I hope it was a safe, wonderful adventure. We'll need a special BMWBMW RTE to hear all about it!

MikeB.

Thanks for taking care of our Miss Kitty folks. If you're ever in the DC area, consider my casa your casa, mmmkay?

--chiba

Ms Kitty arrives....

261451965_DFWyT-L.jpg

261453329_zffHm-L.jpg

She told me she's very superstitious and has many charms and good luck pieces with her.

261453117_eu2JP-L.jpg

261453794_8pP8U-L.jpg

"Hello Kitty"....tool box??????

261452383_nw5uP-L.jpg

Hey Billy.....Why didn't you get the pink Frog Togs????

261452202_xHcTt-L.jpg

DEAD HORSE MOTORCYCLE CLUB

261452817_4T6CB-L.jpg

Don't smoke and drive.

261453529_auqyH-L.jpg

261452520_pnW2v-L.jpg

261452926_JxJLK-L.jpg

She left at O dark 30.......

261454028_FWArx-L.jpg

We were honored to be part of Nancy's adventure.....

261452663_msqZ9-L.jpg

Whip

I just got a call from Nancy, she is in Ft Stockton, TX (about the only civilization between San Antonio and El Paso). She's making good time but is very cold with snow and sleet. The roads are still good but the high winds and cold are fatiguing. She reports that she got 5 solid hours of sleep and sounded good but maybe a little concerned with the weather. With 975 miles to go she is past halfway and still has 22 hours for this first leg, so she should have 5-7 hours of downtime before the clock starts for her return run.

Forgot that I joined this forum a few years ago.

Don

Go Miss Kitty......Keep that fire breathing dragon purring the way you want it to. clap.gif

Godspeed and give it hell......... thumbsup.gif

Archived