IGNORED

Unrally lodging info site...

Spikes_Wife

I am working on getting a rather simple but ugly site up to pass out Unrally info. Should have it ready to go tomorrow. It'll have the local hotel info, and a registration form for the campers. (I have to keep the registrations for the campers and pay for them all at once before they arrive.)

Will let you guys know when it's up tomorrow so you can let'er rip over on the Ride Planning forum. thumbsup.gif

Advanced notice for the team and the mods/admins so we can make early reservations at the main motel?

Just finally verified all of the hotel info and got the site online:

http://www.spikesplace.org/cgi-php/unrally

Spike sez you've got 45 minutes extra notice. thumbsup.gif

(And yes, before anyone asks, I did borrow some layout elements from Unrally II tongue.gif )

DOH, looks like Patti set me up on that one ...

I didn't set you up. I went and looked at the page to see what was wrong with it before engaging my speaking fingers.

eek.gif

It's working just fine now. Reservations made for Tool and myself at the Days Inn, but there's a slight chance we may camp instead. We'll see. Thanks for taking care of all of this, Patti. thumbsup.gif

Reservations made for Tool and myself at the Days Inn, but there's a slight chance we may camp instead.

I've just realized... I seem to be sleeping with Howard a lot these days. Should Mrs Tool be worried? Should I? Should Howard? tongue.gif

Already looking at the calendar every few hours.... gonna be a long spring!

Archived