IGNORED

1st ride of 2008

randys

Come have lunch at the Deck Down Under, Port Orange florida, jan 1st. Tire kicking at 11 am, eat when you want!

Under the bridge on Dunlawton Av. Right on the water.

I will be attending the annual Penguin Ride with the guys from the BMW-NEF group. I think there are going to a seafood place on US 1 , north of Ormond Beach. Some biker hang out, I think.

wave.giflmao.gif

Would like to make it, but am running on fumes as it is. Going to go to the Bar b que on the 29th.

I need to get some sleep soon eek.gif

Hope both the end of '07 and the begining of '08 rides are safe and a good end[start] to[of] the year] wave.gif

I will be attending the annual Penguin Ride with the guys from the BMW-NEF group. I think there are going to a seafood place on US 1 , north of Ormond Beach. Some biker hang out, I think.

wave.giflmao.gif

Sorry Bernie but I have to chime in here. It should be illegal (perhaps even a federal offense) for anyone in Florida to hold a "penguin ride". dopeslap.gif

Have fun. thumbsup.gif

Sorry Bernie but I have to chime in here. It should be illegal (perhaps even a federal offense) for anyone in Florida to hold a "penguin ride"

That is sort of asking for trouble, aint it? Just asking for cold weather, really!

Sorry Bernie but I have to chime in here. It should be illegal (perhaps even a federal offense) for anyone in Florida to hold a "penguin ride"

That is sort of asking for trouble, aint it? Just asking for cold weather, really!

It is not my idea and I sure hope not to see any Penguins on Jan. 1st.

Archived