IGNORED

Shirt pricing update

Kitsap

Prices are estimates based on us supplying the vector graphics for a shirt similar to that used for Un-Rally III.

Price includes shirt, screen printing and delivery to me.

This is the shirt to be used http://www.sanmar.com/sanmar-servlets/CatalogBrowser?id=489, we choose from the available colors. Sizes are adult small to X-large. A small fee is added for XXL sizes.

Qty. 75

1 color = $475, $6.35 per shirt

2 color = $600, $8.00 per shirt

Qty. 100

1 color = $600, $6.00 per shirt

2 color = $750, $7.50 per shirt

Qty. 150

1 color = $850, $5.70 per shirt

2 color = $1050, $7.00 per shirt

Looking at the Un-Rally III shirt I noted the black at the bottom of the letters used as shadowing. I asked Ric about this 3rd color, he stated it would be very minimal in added cost. Once he sees the final design very firm numbers could be calculated.

He wants the design in vector graphics because it supports his process of one application of color at a time.

Thanks Wade.

The $12 delivered price is based on a two sided design three color pocket print on the front and a 4 color "process(CMYK)" design on the back.

That doesn't mean thats what we're gonna do, it's just what the price was based on. It included all the graphic design work.

It sounds like your man can prolly handle the job, but you may want to give him the new info.

I'm sorry I didn't give ya this info before you went to see him.

Whip

BTW...Prices are from Tony_K.

Archived