IGNORED

Try Another Dealer

Lets_Play_Two

Lets_Play_Two

Well, the little lady and I will be riding to Sarasota on Friday to have the 6000 mile service done on our rides on Saturday at Hap's. It is a nice 160 mile ride through the Florida backwoods vs. 80 miles on I95 to Miami dealer. A nice little overnight and maybe a test ride on a 1200r! I think they had a 650X last time. If it is still there I might try that out. I did sit on one at Miller's in Tallahassee a few weeks ago. Apparently they are not selling well, so I would wonder about how long they will stay around.

Bill, if you're talking about the XChallenge, BMW is taking two grand off the MSRP until the end of December. I'm still trying to decide if i've been naughty or nice this year. grin.gif

Pat

Lets_Play_Two
Bill, if you're talking about the XChallenge, BMW is taking two grand off the MSRP until the end of December. I'm still trying to decide if i've been naughty or nice this year. grin.gif

Pat

Yes, they do have deals on it. Back in October I was told I could buy it at Miller's for dealer cost or less, so $2000 off sounds about right. Problem is that if I like dirt riding I'm going to have to move!!!

Lets_Play_Two
Problem is that if I like dirt riding I'm going to have to move!!!

...or riding twisties in the mountains.

lmao.giflmao.gif

Every place I look at as a possible residence has PROBLEMS that are not offset by twisty roads. grin.gif So I think we are going to have a winter home in Florida and the summer home somewhere else......still looking for "volunteers"

Archived