IGNORED

Fuse Blocks

Dave_zoom_zoom

Dave_zoom_zoom

I know of the Centech AP-1 and Touratech TPS-15.

I know a relay can be used with these to supply power when the key is on and /or the eng. is running.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that there is a fuse block available that has a built in relay that switchs approx. 1/2 of the circuts while the others remain hot at all times.

I CAN'T FIND IT ! Can any one be of help please?

THANK YOU!

Dave

Is THIS what you were after? Scroll down to aux fuseboxes. Had one of their aux fuseboxes on my K100 for 3yrs of year round comuting in British weather and continental touring. Hasn't failed yet!

It's not the smallest thing in the world (think something like the Centech or BlueSea has a lower form factor, but this product has prooved very reliable for me and that is mainly what counts in my book!

I know of the Centech AP-1 and Touratech TPS-15.

I know a relay can be used with these to supply power when the key is on and /or the eng. is running.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that there is a fuse block available that has a built in relay that switchs approx. 1/2 of the circuts while the others remain hot at all times.

I CAN'T FIND IT ! Can any one be of help please?

THANK YOU!

Dave

Check out www.easternbeaver.com. Jim has the Centech AP-2 in stock and can make up some fine wiring harnesses for you. My AP-2 is in the garage waiting installation. I'm waiting for a few more items to come in and then I'll pull the skins and install everything at the same time.

Archived