IGNORED

BMWST.com's Death Valley Daze, Martin Luther King Weekend: January 18-21, 2008!

KMG_365

Got my room reservation. Got my Gerbings. Now, if I can just get my new brake lines and throttle cables on, and if the passes stay reasonably clear, then I hope to see a bunch of new faces on the 18th! thumbsup.gif

Twenty really isn't cold.

( thank you Gerbings )

Yes it is. eek.gif

Yea, but it's a dry 20F. lmao.gif
We'll be incredibly fortunate to have a dry 20F. I certainly don't want to see a wet 20F. Leave that stuff for the poor souls in Kansas, they're used to it by now. dopeslap.gif
Got my room reservation. Got my Gerbings. Now, if I can just get my new brake lines and throttle cables on, and if the passes stay reasonably clear, then I hope to see a bunch of new faces on the 18th! thumbsup.gif

Dave, you have reservations, you're IN dude! thumbsup.gif I'll add you to the list next update. wave.gif

I guess I wasn't doin' a good enough job with the list. Nancy fired my ass! bncry.gif

I was just trying to think of a clever/creative way to say "in". I'm just going to have to give you TWO squeezes when I see ya for making you feel bad. grin.gif

I guess I wasn't doin' a good enough job with the list. Nancy fired my ass! bncry.gif

I was just trying to think of a clever/creative way to say "in". I'm just going to have to give you TWO squeezes when I see ya for making you feel bad. grin.gif

Hugs are always welcome. smile.gif But, I know you know I was only kidding with you. blush.gif See you in Beatty. wave.gif

Well got the last room at the Exchange Club,Did not know if I could make it,My 11 year old lab has been sick,,Had to put her down ,Cancer got her ,She was the love of my life,,But she is in a better place now..It well be good to see you all,

thumbsup.gif

Tim,

I'm deeply sorry for your loss, but if anyone can make you feel better:

223712993-L.jpg

This bunch of misfits can!!!

OK, here's the latest updated list. Looks like we are NOW on overdrive seein' how the Exchange Club is full up! Overflow rooms at the Stagecoach Inn?

CONDEMNED LIST

KMG_365 & Les_is_More – Cool_Jamie & Our Queen, Leslie

SageRider – Michael

Whip and the missus – Larry & Louise

Johnlt – John

ArizonaAl – Al

Heck & Jessica – Mark & Jessica

Tank – Bill

texasaggie97 – Todd

Tony_K and Lori – Tony & Lori

GS_ George – George & Joan

Signman & Sue – Roger & Sue

OlGeezer – Bill

mrduck – Don

BrianT - Brian

Stan Walker – Stan

flyingreg – Greg

BeneciaRT_GT & Jacqueline – Richard & Jacqueline

Effjay07 - Jeff

Beagler – Steven

JDallas – Jim

stubble – Sebastian

Crazy_Canuck – Rob

barryNmarin – Barry

Todd_Z1 – Todd

Joe G. – Joe

mbelectric – Mark aka mb

C_Williams – Carl

chrisolson – Chris

azkaiser – Tom

steve404 – Steve

onedae - Dave

ghavercamp – Greg

Timmer – Tim

Mulepick & friend – Bob & friend

Wurty & Jonny Wad – Wurty & Jonny

bobanddianne – Bob & Dianne

ericfoerster – Eric Foerster

gottago – Nancy & Gary

hindsight – Andy

drswift – Dave

10ovr - Tim

52 souls on-board the Beatty Express - All-l-l-l-l Aboard!

WORKING IT OUT or NOT LIST

Glockster – Marco

Ken H. – Ken

UNCOMMITTED LIST

JerryMather – Jerry

Rocket_Cowboy – Charlie

Steves1150plus50 – Steve

So now Phil will feel outcast, forlorn, separated, etc.

I can hear it now......

"Well, If we can't get a room with all of you, I might as well work OT......"

Quit Snoozin there mister.....git your name on a list. Any List. Even "THE" list.......Oh sorry... the 'other' list.... dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

[Ducking again..../]

I can hear it now......

"Well, If we can't get a room with all of you, I might as well work OT......"

Quit Snoozin there mister.....git your name on a list. Any List. Even "THE" list.......Oh sorry... the 'other' list.... dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

[Ducking again..../]

Couple more days before staffing fills for this time period.

Patience, young Padawn, patience!!

Just took a tour of Beatty with the Web Cam on the WeatherBonk @ 9:45 pm.

Mosty dark with patches of lights, some dim, some kinda bright.

Wind around 10 mph. Middle 20's

If one can listen closely, Laughter and Good Cheer can be heard from the parking lot of the Exchange Club grin.gif

Sebastian, I thought maybe that post would bring ya out thumbsup.gifTrying to get through this month is tough ( work work work ) anda even a dark WebCam with some lights had me pining for the open desert... looking forward to tipping a diet Dr Pepper with you Mate

bncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gif

'Nuf said!!! I have to work on the 19th. I'm out.

Hey, at least I've learned to not to commit to anything until after staffing jams me. crazy.gif

Now you need to convince Jamie to go without me!!! Seriously!! thumbsup.gif

Hey, at least I've learned to not to commit to anything until after staffing jams me. crazy.gif

We're going to have to do something about that boss of yours.

Arghhh!

Now you need to convince Jamie to go without me!!!
No Worries, Phil--I'm still going! dopeslap.gif

I would say the right thing like "I'm sorry", or "that's too bad", or "maybe next time", but I've learned not to get my hopes up any more, it just softens the blow and I can then just be amazed and happy if you ever do show up to a gathering again. bncry.gif

bncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gif

Now you need to convince Jamie to go without me!!! Seriously!! thumbsup.gif

Hey Jamie, (Hot Jamie!!!!)

Come on down...

Someone's got to spend all the money Beast is earning. It might as well be Beauty!

Someone has to enjoy their life. With Beast working himself to death, it might as well be Beauty!

Someone's got to rub it in to Beast... Might as well be Beauty!

Looking forward to seeing you Beauty!

(and Phil, just in case you're confused... Phil=Beast, Hot Jamie=Beauty!) tongue.gifwave.gif

Seriously ,I'll come by and ride with Hot Jamie. A few of us are meeting in Bakersfield and than going on..... But if the roads are clear, Jamie an I and whoever joins us could do the 395 south........ Come on Jamie, ya know you want to go..... don't ya?

Damm! I'm Psychic!! I hate it when I do that.....

confused.gif

Mr. Duck

Coming from Santa Clarita, when would you expect to depart Mojave, meeting spot/

Hedstrom

Sometime around 8:30-9:00 AM,no sense in leaving too early!

Kinda depends on what time the Bakersfield bunch is gonna get going.

Might do a late breakfast run to Olancha then head over thru the Panimints from there, I'll post more when time gets a little closer.

Be good to meet ya wave.gif

Jaime,

Is everyone invited? I went to Death Valley a few years ago by myself and really loved the area (in the early spring). I had a 2002 LT until September when I traded for a RT. A friend of mine just purchased a 2005 LT. We were thinking about coming down but would be newcomers to the group.

Frank (San Leandro, CA)

AdventurePoser
Jaime,

Is everyone invited? I went to Death Valley a few years ago by myself and really loved the area (in the early spring). I had a 2002 LT until September when I traded for a RT. A friend of mine just purchased a 2005 LT. We were thinking about coming down but would be newcomers to the group.

Frank (San Leandro, CA)

Heck yes, you are invited! A nicer group of welcoming riders you will not find anywhere else!

Come on down!

Steve in So Cal

Finally got around to book the room and commit to the ride. Looking forward to meet new friends and visit DV.

Hakan & Marie

Welcome aboard! wave.gif So that I can add you to the list, will there be one or two riding from Santa Clarita?

And don't be bashful, tells us a little 'bout yerself, your bio was kinda lacking. dopeslap.gif

OK, Steve,

Thanks,

I just made a room reservation. I got one of two remaining rooms at the hotel. I hope to see you.

Frank

Hey Frank, welcome aboard! Noobs are always welcome. thumbsup.gif If there never were a noob, this group wouldn't exist. We've all been a noob once. grin.gif I'll add you to the list next update. thumbsup.gif
AdventurePoser
OK, Steve,

Thanks,

I just made a room reservation. I got one of two remaining rooms at the hotel. I hope to see you.

Frank

Glad you are going up! I might be there, or not. Don't know yet. Still, make sure you introduce yourself to all the guys and ladies. They will make you feel at home. thumbsup.gif

Steve in So Cal

Alrighty then! Here is the latest tally for Death Valley and Beatty blast!

If your name does not appear on THE LIST and you plan to be there, let me know so I can fix it. dopeslap.gif

CONDEMNED LIST

KMG_365 & Les_is_More – Cool_Jamie & Our Queen, Leslie

SageRider – Michael

Whip and the missus – Larry & Louise

Johnlt – John

ArizonaAl – Al

Heck & Jessica – Mark & Jessica

Tank – Bill

texasaggie97 – Todd

Tony_K and Lori – Tony & Lori

GS_ George – George & Joan

Signman & Sue – Roger & Sue

OlGeezer – Bill

mrduck – Don

BrianT - Brian

Stan Walker – Stan

flyingreg – Greg

BeneciaRT_GT & Jacqueline – Richard & Jacqueline

Effjay07 - Jeff

Beagler – Steven

JDallas – Jim

stubble – Sebastian

Crazy_Canuck – Rob

barryNmarin – Barry

Todd_Z1 – Todd

Joe G. – Joe

mbelectric – Mark aka mb

C_Williams – Carl

chrisolson – Chris

azkaiser – Tom

steve404 – Steve

onedae - Dave

ghavercamp – Greg

Timmer – Tim

Mulepick & friend – Bob & friend

Wurty & Jonny Wad – Wurty & Jonny

bobanddianne – Bob & Dianne

ericfoerster – Eric Foerster

gottago – Nancy & Gary

hindsight – Andy

drswift – Dave

10ovr – Tim

hedstrom – Hakan & Marie

Gibbons - Frank

55 souls on-board the Beatty Express - All-l-l-l-l Aboard!

WORKING IT OUT or NOT LIST

Glockster – Marco

Ken H. – Ken

UNCOMMITTED LIST

JerryMather – Jerry

Rocket_Cowboy – Charlie

Steves1150plus50 – Steve

Jaime,

Frank (San Leandro, CA)

Hey Dude!! Maybe you missed it from the second page or so, but as I said:

Hey COOL--look at all the newbies coming out of the woodwork!

You guys be sure to just jump in and introduce yourselves around. As you've seen, it's a very friendly group and everybody's always welcome--newbies especially so!!

Is it January yet?? clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Well ....... I finally picked up my KRS from the dealer yesterday having just completed all the repairs to it due to that falling tree limb up at Randy's place in Torrey last Sept. dopeslap.gif

So, it's looking as if I'll be joining you knuckleheads on this one as long as it's not as cold as last year. wave.gif

Hey Greg put Cornelius on the list

We're thinking a breakfast run to Olancha on that Friday morning sounds good

If interested lemme know thumbsup.gif

Keep me posted on your plan, sounds good right now. thumbsup.gif

Well ....... I finally picked up my KRS from the dealer yesterday having just completed all the repairs to it due to that falling tree limb up at Randy's place in Torrey last Sept. dopeslap.gif

So, it's looking as if I'll be joining you knuckleheads on this one as long as it's not as cold as last year. wave.gif

It was only 11 degrees last year. Get yur panties on and lets moto. Luv Wurty

That is good news

Hey! You folks said it wasn't going to be any colder than 20. Now you're saying it could be 11?

What have I gotten myself into?

eek.gif

Hey! You folks said it wasn't going to be any colder than 20. Now you're saying it could be 11?

eek.gif

Guaranteed to be a dry 11F if it gets that cold. Snow is dry isn't it? blush.gif

eek.gif

Guaranteed to be a dry 11F if it gets that cold. Snow is dry isn't it? blush.gif

This is getting close to being deemed as competition with the White Stag Rally. eek.gif

eek.gif

This is getting close to being deemed as competition with the White Stag Rally. eek.gifNaw, definitely more fun than the White Stag. clap.gif

This is getting close to being deemed as competition with the White Stag Rally. eek.gif

Naw, definitely more fun than the White Stag. clap.gif

I should have provided a reference. Click here.

Jaime,

Frank (San Leandro, CA)

Hey Dude!! Maybe you missed it from the second page or so, but as I said:

Hey COOL--look at all the newbies coming out of the woodwork!

You guys be sure to just jump in and introduce yourselves around. As you've seen, it's a very friendly group and everybody's always welcome--newbies especially so!!

Is it January yet?? clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Jamie is right (for a change...)

We all like nooBs, they taste like chiggen'

Even Wurty likes Chiggin' sometimes when the sheep aren't available...

Archived