IGNORED

Heated Clothing Question

James_H

Here is a link to Webbikeworld.com that states a completely different opinion of the Tourmaster Synergy vest. http://www.webbikeworld.com/heated-motorcycle-clothing/tourmaster-synergy/vest.htm

His conclusion:

Conclusion

Between the no-hot-spots carbon heating fabric, which is also approved for use in the rain, and the built-in controller and the wiring harness -- and the low price -- Tourmaster has the market cornered. Old-fashioned wired garments are so yesterday, and how about having to buy a separate "Heat-Troller" control for 60-odd bucks? You're kidding me, right??

I can't imagine buying a heated garment and not having the ability to control the heat without also buying an optional controller. That's like buying a car but having to pay extra for the engine... I'm sure this marketing strategy will change very soon as the old-style motorcycle heated clothing makers start losing wheelbarrows full of money to customers going to Tourmaster.

You want heat? Here it is. End of discussion.

I have found this web site to be very credible but he isn't a dealer of these products so you can't really get a feel for the return/defective rate of products.

Eric

Archived