IGNORED

Sold my first bike today.

Wyn

A nice guy came in today had just sold his GS, had cash and wanted an 08 KLR. Worked a price and he rode off ready for some fun.

I couldn't have picked a better bike to sell to my first customer. Looking forward to selling many more. thumbsup.gif

Should you or a friend be in the Tampa area and your looking for a metric bike please stop in and see me.

Congrats! You will remember that one for a long time, its kinda like your first romance, only better.

I sold Honda's back in 78'-79' and I can remember my first bike sale, the guy and his wife's names, and the fact that they bought a CM400T, and he was a LEO on the Bollingbrook IL PD...yes, I remember my first girlfriend's name too! lmao.gif

Congrats! You will remember that one for a long time, its kinda like your first romance, only better.

I sold Honda's back in 78'-79' and I can remember my first bike sale, the guy and his wife's names, and the fact that they bought a CM400T, and he was a LEO on the Bollingbrook IL PD...yes, I remember my first girlfriend's name too! lmao.gif

Hmmm...I remember my first bike very clearly but I can't remember my fist girl friend. I wonder what that means?

grin.gif

A nice guy came in today had just sold his GS, had cash and wanted an 08 KLR.

Could that be a 1bmwfan sighting?

wave.gif

Ouch!! Right in the coin purse!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Hmmm...I remember my first bike very clearly but I can't remember my fist girl friend. I wonder what that means?

grin.gif

It means you had your priorities straight. thumbsup.gif

Don't worry about it...

unless you can't remember your current girlfriend's name. eek.gif

CONGRATS WYN. See, that wasn't so hard was it? Now you can start trading Beemers in on the metrics !! Let us know when you get a good used inventory.

Thanks all, Rich that's a boat not a Beemer.

Looking forward to work tomorrow. Going to start being pro active. Only way to make decent money selling bikes is to have all the people coming in asking the salesmen standing around,

"Is Wayne here?"

Archived