IGNORED

Has anyone seen Phil and his ST???

Firefight911

Wow. An over-priced excuse for a dirt bike.

Well, at least your gear still matches.

I know! If Alton Brown can combine food with riding, you can do the same with gear. I can see it now;

"Fashion on Asphalt" lmao.giflmao.gif

Okay, okay.

Here's the requisite "nice bike" line. rolleyes1.gif

O, beware, my lord, of jealousy;

It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock

The meat it feeds on; that cuckold lives in bliss

Who, certain of his fate, loves not his wronger;

But, O, what damned minutes tells he o'er

Who dotes, yet doubts, suspects, yet strongly loves

smirk.gif

i lIKE tHE choice - Phillippe'..!

So how BIG is the truck to get all three scoots in???

(*and wHIPON call ME "tRAILERbONE"...*) lmao.gifdopeslap.gif

I just have one question? How are you gonna find time to keep three bikes clean all of the time? Man you gonna get carpal tunnel, whip-lashed, elbow syndrome from all that rubbing and buffing and dirt cleaning.

Nice bike(s)! Still like the GSA better.

Cheers! wave.gif

Phil, could the rebate money be used to bring down the MSRP, or did you have to spend it on extras?

Pat

It can be applied to the purchase price!

I just have one question? How are you gonna find time to keep three bikes clean all of the time? Man you gonna get carpal tunnel, whip-lashed, elbow syndrome from all that rubbing and buffing and dirt cleaning.

Nice bike(s)! Still like the GSA better.

Cheers! wave.gif

Let's see if I can actually let them stay dirty . . . for once!!! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Wait til you see the update on the Adventure!! Finished installing the Touratech Zega Panniers today. Wow!! They are awesome.

Wait til you see the update on the Adventure!! Finished installing the Touratech Zega Panniers today

Keep it up, & it'll soon qualify for float status in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

lmao.gif

Wait til you see the update on the Adventure!! Finished installing the Touratech Zega Panniers today

Keep it up, & it'll soon qualify for float status in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

lmao.gif

Maybe w/all the lights on it, Santa can give Rudolph a night off? wave.gif Hi Phil!

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Awesome Phil!

I guess I won't be seeing much of you on the asphalt at Torrey next spring.

Enjoy while you can, me, I'm a wusss. I gave up dual sport about ten years ago after it took 3yrs for my shoulder to heal up after a not so terrible spill. Oh, your supposed to stay on the bike. dopeslap.gif That's right.

I must say though, you guys are startng to give me the fever again, and the dang GSA is just too heavy to consider as an only bike for offroad. Looks like a smaller, lighter dual sport might be in order as a second ride.

Good choice!

Archived