IGNORED

Has anyone seen Phil and his ST???

Firefight911

When he left earlier today he looked like this.....

208560986-L.jpg

All he said was....."I'm just gonna go look at something, I'll be right back!!"

I wonder what he meant?????? eek.gif

Has anyone seen him?????? confused.gif

Has anyone seen the bike????? confused.gif

208560986-L.jpg

All he said was....."I'm just gonna go look at something, I'll be right back!!"

I wonder what he meant?????? eek.gif

Has anyone seen him?????? confused.gif

Has anyone seen the bike????? confused.gif

I haven't seen him but I'm a little worried..

If he shows up in East Texas looking like that somebody's gonna try to kick his ass... eek.gif

208560986-L.jpg

I think it's a matter of too much color coordination finally catching up w/him. I spoke to him the other day about the ST and he muttered something going to clean it up so it would sell easier...

Did he mistake it for the GSA?

Pick one!

Triumph Scrambler

Triumph Street Triple

BMW G450X

BMW K1200R Sport

BMW G650X

Aprilia Tuono (any iteration)

Ducati 1098

Ducati Multistrada

Benelli (any naked iteration)

Honda 600RR

KTM 950 (any iteration)

KTM 990 (any iteration

KTM Super Duke

KTM 690 Adventure

Yamaha R6

GSXR-750

GSXR-1000

And it's a new one!

Oh, and I got rid of the R1200ST in case anyone was wondering!

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

Pick one!

Triumph Scrambler

Triumph Street Triple

BMW G450X

BMW K1200R Sport

BMW G650X

Aprilia Tuono (any iteration)

Ducati 1098

Ducati Multistrada

Benelli (any naked iteration)

Honda 600RR

KTM 950 (any iteration)

KTM 990 (any iteration

KTM Super Duke

KTM 690 Adventure

Yamaha R6

GSXR-750

GSXR-1000

And it's a new one!

Oh, and I got rid of the R1200ST in case anyone was wondering!

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

BMW G650X (Considering that was the plan at A&S a few weeks ago, that's probably not it, but hey...)

I'm going with the Aprilia Tuono, but if it the same color...I mean colors...as Whip's there might be some trouble getting fully color coordinated! tongue.gif

Whatever he gets I'm sure it will look great in the back of his truck when he shows up with it. lmao.gif

Another Christmas list recipient done!

COAL!

And yes, it will fit in the back of my truck!!

Oh, wait. All of them would!

I'll have you know that I rode out to Torrey and my beautiful bride trailered!!!! And there ain't nuttin' wrong with that!!! thumbsup.gif

I'll have you know that I rode out to Torrey and my beautiful bride trailered!!!!

It's ok Phil, we all realize how cool and virile you are, and that it's much much much easier to ride when all your crap is in the chase truck....... thumbsup.gif

But, if you need to feel like you're doing it "Long Way Round" style with a crew to follow you, well, you're compensating just a little, aren't you? lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflurker.giflurker.gif

I'll have you know that I rode out to Torrey and my beautiful bride trailered!!!!

It's ok Phil, we all realize how cool and virile you are, and that it's much much much easier to ride when all your crap is in the chase truck....... thumbsup.gif

But, if you need to feel like you're doing it "Long Way Round" style with a crew to follow you, well, you're compensating just a little, aren't you? lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflurker.giflurker.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Phil.....you might want to just spill the beans before this gets ugly grin.gif

I'll have you know that I rode out to Torrey and my beautiful bride trailered!!!! And there ain't nuttin' wrong with that!!! thumbsup.gif
I'm pretty sure that Jamie would take offense to "being trailered" anywhere... But maybe I don't know her as well as I thought... lmao.gif

C'mon Phil out with it! We all know you want to come out of the closet so stop biting yer finger nails and let's see the pictures. Color coordinated or not!

Cheers! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Gimme a B

Gimme a B

Gimme an E

Gimme an N

Gimme an L

Gimme an L

Gimme an I

?????????????????? grin.gif

Bbenlli ?????????????????????

Gator. lmao.gif

Now you get coal. Although, that was a good one!!!!! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Alright, alright!!!!

Man, I had some errands to run. Teaching a Motorcycle First Aid class tonight! thumbsup.gif

Soooooo, Whiplash and I were talking . . .

221841417-L.jpg

And, of course, Vanna weighed in . . .

221841512-L.jpg

And it was decided that Whiplash needed a little brother.

And I decided that I needed to keep my license somewhat intact for the time being!!!

That took Benelli, Suzuki, Honda, and Aprilia out.

As my wonderful ene . . . , errr, friend pointed out, I am a Kool Aid drinker. lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

And so I present to you, Whiplash's little brother . . .

221841531-L.jpg

221841450-L.jpg

221841654-L.jpg

Danny, do try and keep UP!!!

219780297-L.jpg

confused.gif I have no idea what's going on here, all I know is that Phil's picture with the ST wasn't taken yesterday since the muffler shown on the ST is now on my RT and I'm in Canada. Go figure!

Good luck with the new bike Phil, great choice! thumbsup.gif

Is it over?????????????????

What happen????????????????

I think he was afraid we weren't gonna help him pick up his GSA in Torrey, so he got a bike he could pick up all by himself.(and still wear his Ewen and Charlie gear)

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Whiplash?????????????????????????

WTF

Quote:

Whatever he gets I'm sure it will look great in the back of his truck when he shows up with it.

Another Christmas list recipient done!

COAL!

These fireman, always giving flammables. Must be looking for job security. lmao.gif

So Jamie will trailer out the 800 and the 650 while you ride the GSA. Then in Torrey (or wherever), you'll take the 650 on the trail and Jamie will tag along on the GSA, so's ya'll can go the same places? On the road, you take the GSA and Jamie rides the 800????? This is getting way too complicated for me! thumbsup.gif

I guess that's what you told her, but I don't think she figured out that the 650 isn't going anywhere until the farkling is done! What do you have planned?

...Or maybe I have it wrong, and you actually now need a K1200x, so's to have one of each current motor type in the line-up.

Hope you like the new bike.

Jan

How do you see yourself using this bike? When does the 650 come out vs. the 1200?

That's easy. It will be the 1200 when he wants to get on the bike from his garage, and the 650 when he first loads it in the pickup to take it where the rough is grin.gif

Wow. An over-priced excuse for a dirt bike.

Well, at least your gear still matches.

I know! If Alton Brown can combine food with riding, you can do the same with gear. I can see it now;

"Fashion on Asphalt" lmao.giflmao.gif

Okay, okay.

Here's the requisite "nice bike" line. rolleyes1.gif

Now, where's that trailer?

Trailer????????

Come West Danny!!!!!!!!! 5 minutes and we are in the dirt. Come on out. Come on, ya know ya want to!!!

And AFTER the requisite 2 gb memory card has been filled, you WILL be expected to help me pick up the Adventure!!!

On a weird note, this is the first time I have left the BMW dealer with MORE money in my pocket than when I got there!!!! eek.gifeek.gif

And I will have both bikes in Torrey!!! Make sure you have the cameras ready!!!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

How will I know which bike when????? Good question. Prolly after I drop the Adventure and I pull a muscle a few times. lmao.giflmao.gif

I don't know how to answer that??? I guess time will tell.

Fashion on Asphalt!!!!!! Hardee, Har, Har funny guy! smirk.gifsmirk.gif

Fashion on Asphalt!!!!!! Hardee, Har, Har funny guy!

Yeah, fortunately looks ain't everything...

for both of you!

Congrats Phil, can I throw it down on the street for you so it doesn't have to be so 134%@$%@$% clean? lmao.gif

208560986-L.jpg

Jamie, when I first saw that photo, I thought It was a old stunt double for Steve McQueen in The Great Exscape

Nice find Phil, looks like a keeper.

Congrats Phil! thumbsup.gif

If the GSA is "whiplash", is the new G "eyelash"??? tongue.gif

What next???

Whippersnapper?? [/quote}]

Not without writing me a check......I have the rights to all those names.

wave.gifwave.gif

I have to say....that is the cleanest GSA I have ever seen, showrooms included. There's not even any dust on the tires!!!! thumbsup.gif

The GSA is only ridden in clean, transparent, dust free dirt! If you look close, you can see that the GSA is actually just caked with the stuff all over. Truly a dreadful shame allowing it to be seen in public in that condition! eek.gif

Archived