IGNORED

K1200RS Side Panel?

Troper3

Yes, that is the best color. I had one for a few years. I have an extra right side panel from my bike and am thinking of selling it any interest?

Hi - new to the forum. I currently own a 96 R110RSL that is having it's gearbox rebuilt. I got a great deal on a 2003 K1200RS in the Frost Blue and Red but it has been dropped on both sides so I am interested in some side panels. What do you want for the right side? I also need the left side top panel.

Also I am having issues when accelerating hard form a stop, it sometimes does not shift into third from second without a lot of effort. Anyone had this happen?

Thanks

Dennis Andress

Also I am having issues when accelerating hard form a stop, it sometimes does not shift into third from second without a lot of effort. Anyone had this happen?

Change the gear oil. (BMW synthetic makes the best shifts.)

Make sure the engine is tunned and running smoothly. A rough engine makes shifting hard.

Make sure the clutch is releasing correctly, maybe change the brake fluid for the hydraulic clutch.

Hi - new to the forum. I currently own a 96 R110RSL that is having it's gearbox rebuilt. I got a great deal on a 2003 K1200RS in the Frost Blue and Red but it has been dropped on both sides so I am interested in some side panels. What do you want for the right side? I also need the left side top panel.

Thanks

Check out beemer boneyard --> http://www.beemerboneyard.com/

Archived