IGNORED

Moto Coffee this Tues. Nite!

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

Don't forget, if you are within cruising distance of San Dimas CA motor on over to the "Coffee Klatch" for our monthly meet 'n greet!

We ususally show up around 7 p.m., drink some coffee, maybe eat a bite or two and tell LOTS of moto-lies.

PM me for directions-it's the "Coffee Klatch" on Arrow Highway near the 57fwy in San Dimas, in the Target Center on the south side of Arrow Highway.

See you all there!

Steve in So Cal

johnny and micki are in if our schedule stays the same...

we will be unmotoing from the city of industry... actually just down temple from safari cycle...

or if our schedule changes we are 50/50 unmotoing from canoga park...

owrstrich

Who attended?

I couldnt make it ( again slammed with work, the last little run of it for a while i think )and was thinking about yall ( or "you guys" for the non southerner ).

AdventurePoser

Well, sorry you couldn't make it. We had a large crew of what now appear to be regulars!

This event is a keeper. I am sure in the winter we'll need to find a venue indoors, though. We are already using up the chairs for three establishments... grin.gif

Steve in So Cal

As far as needing a venue inside???lmao.gif

Why???

If we are dressed warm enough to ride there, we certainly ought to be dressed warm enough to sit ourside and enjoy the camaraderie. thumbsup.gif

The variety offered by the three shops is outstanding, also. smile.gif

Dianne & I are going to bypass our earlier dinner time and make this our official dinner stop next month. clap.gif

wave.gif See you there in December. wave.gif

• 4 weeks later...
AdventurePoser
Don't forget, if you are within cruising distance of San Dimas CA motor on over to the "Coffee Klatch" for our monthly meet 'n greet!

We ususally show up around 7 p.m., drink some coffee, maybe eat a bite or two and tell LOTS of moto-lies.

PM me for directions-it's the "Coffee Klatch" on Arrow Highway near the 57fwy in San Dimas, in the Target Center on the south side of Arrow Highway.

See you all there!

Steve in So Cal

Hope to see you all there on Tuesday evening! Wear your warmer gear-it'll be good training for Death Valley! grin.gif

Steve in So Cal

Archived