IGNORED

What really happended at El Paseo X...

steve.foote

frown.gif The page comes up but nothing happens when I click

Yea.....Richard, there's a good reason you should NOT see it...... lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

That is very funny...sick and...well...just damn funny!

Cheers!

Steve, you are a real sicko.

eek.gif

Yeah, that was a little strong. The Solo Mark Davis did was much more tasteful.

Linky...

grin.gif

Richard....or should I say...CAN CAN RICHARD...did not know you had it in you...

I was pulling out my wallet to pitch you $5.00 but debbie said it was TOOOOOOOOO Much... lmao.giflmao.gif

This should be placed in the mandatory view area for ALL new members of this board to watch before acceptance lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Geez folks! How intolerant and indignant can we be about several souls that have finally decided to show us their true selves. But come on ... is this really all that much a surprise? Why do you think David created El Paseo in the first place? His dream has now been realized - and it's over. And from what I've heard ... "what a strange, strange trip it's been". Mark took over from David, but that's not a huge surprise because we've all heard from Christy how much Mark likes to "dress up". Ya know he's just so vain about those long legs! And he was simply magnificent in his first solo (well, first as far as we know ... though I'm sure Christy has more stories).

And then of course there's Mitch. Is anyone honestly surprised? Just look how well he danced! I personally think he was almost as good as Mark. Lastly, I'm glad to see that Steve finally decided to "come out" about more than just being the Blairsville Witch. Hello, folks! He's been leading a double life for 5 years already!

But I have to admit that Marty surprised me. I just didn't see that one coming. I guess underneath that unassuming, gentlemanly nature hides a wild social adventurer - bent on fame, fortune, and glamour! Good luck Marty!

All in all, Bravo! Ladies! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Steve, you are a real sicko.

eek.gif

Yeah, that was a little strong. The Solo Mark Davis did was much more tasteful.

Linky...

Ummmmm Steve? Business falling off a bit lately?

grin.gifcrazy.gifeek.gifdopeslap.gif

Shawn

Lastly, I'm glad to see that Steve finally decided to "come out" about more than just being the Blairsville Witch. Hello, folks! He's been leading a double life for 5 years already!

My public affairs spokesman has prepared the following statement regarding TyTass's comment above:

"I can neither confirm, nor deny, that I am the Blairsville Witch"

I hope that clears this matter up once and for all. wink.gif

I'm very comfortable with all of it grin.gif

I think it's the goggles that makes the whole 'look'. grin.gif

SHAWN: Ummmmm Steve? Business falling off a bit lately?

Nope, been busy as ever, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. grin.gif

Lone_RT_rider

Clear as mud. smile.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

LMAO! Good thing I looked at the replies first, put my coffee down, finished my mouthful, and *then* clicked PLAY.

True dat! I highly recommend having a napkin handy prior to viewing.

I think it's the goggles that makes the whole 'look'.

Those need to be BEER goggles...if you know what I mean.

Too Funny!!!!

Steve? Business falling off a bit lately?

grin.gifcrazy.gifeek.gifdopeslap.gif

Shawn

Steve and I visited the 8th AF museam last saturday. He told me that he was very busy...I wonder. dopeslap.gif

My public affairs spokesman has prepared the following statement regarding TyTass's comment above:

Hmmm...

I must have misread a prior post where someone was taking a bow for the Blairsville Witch. My most humble apologies. blush.gif

You may indeed NOT be the Blairsville Witch.

[but I say ... burn him, anyway!] lmao.gif

Geeez, just when I thought I was out of the woods. After viewing that, I'm gonna hafta sell my GS to finance another year of psychotherapy just to keep the nightmares at bay!

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Wow, I guess its true what they say about those BMW guys after all....

lmao.gif

Holy Lurker Batman.......nice to see you're still poking around here Josh. Soooooo......are you thinking of converting over to be one of those BMW guys, or did you fix up the Strom?

Archived