2nd Annual Thanksgiving Male Chauvanist Pig Breakfast Ride, Thursday 11/22.

EffBee

will the route be posted for us slow folk??

Slow? Ain't you the guy who gave one of the Attack Kawasaki's a run for their money at Fontana? cool.gif

Yeah. Not only that, but he's got one of the world's few 1150cc Boxer Cup replicas. Unless, of course, he brings the 1150 GS ADV. Once he passes you with those BMW aluminum side cases on, you'll never get around him. That thing's as wide as a bus! And he practices doing exactly that on GMR, which is about as wide as a church aisle.

russell_bynum

Slow? Ain't you the guy who gave one of the Attack Kawasaki's a run for their money at Fontana? cool.gif

Yeah. Not only that, but he's got one of the world's few 1150cc Boxer Cup replicas. Unless, of course, he brings the 1150 GS ADV. Once he passes you with those BMW aluminum side cases on, you'll never get around him. That thing's as wide as a bus! And he practices doing exactly that on GMR, which is about as wide as a church aisle.

What...did he decide it was too easy kicking people's butts on the K12000R? grin.gif

What...did he decide it was too easy kicking people's butts on the K12000R? grin.gif

haha... ben attard must've been havin an off day that day @ fontana california speedway, cuz there's no way a street squid would ever be able to pass an AMA FX and Supersport racer on the track wink.gif

oh come on fernando... i'm not that ruthless on the Adventure wink.gif

oh and i do miss the K1200R, and will probably have another one soon

eddie006.jpg

... but the new HP2 sport is too tempting and the rumor of a 1000 K bike from BMW to race in the 2009 WSBK series is keeping me from pulling the trigger just yet; but we shall see lurker.gif

Hey guys (and gals),

By now you know that I couldn't make it; Mom duties took precedence again. Maybe next time. Sure hope you all had a great run and Happy Turkey Feast Day to all!! BTW, I slept in until 8:30!! grin.gifgrin.gif

Archived