IGNORED

Are R1100RT & R1150RT shocks interchangeable??

OoPEZoO

No, the mount points are different.

DAMN YOU BMW!!!!! >while shaking my fist in the air<

I take it that is true for both the front and rear?

Correctomundo tongue.gif

It figures.....thanks guys.

So I'm stuck with finding used shocks specificly off of a R1100RT. Anyone out there have a set (specificly the front) that have some life left that they would be willing to part with cheap?

I thought I was going to be able to tough it out a while longer with my current shocks, but this cold weather has completely killed them. Hitting bumps while cornering this past week has turned just plain scary. The front end deflects and hops all over the place with no dampening what so ever. Where is Santa Claus when you need him frown.gif..........I've been good

I have a set, but they are pretty much toast, I just keep them around for the eventual time that I will need to rebuild my Ohlins.

Check Beemer Boneyard, I think he usually has some for sale.

I have a set, but they are pretty much toast, I just keep them around for the eventual time that I will need to rebuild my Ohlins.

Check Beemer Boneyard, I think he usually has some for sale.

I've been checking their site daily, but no luck so far. I think I might give them a call directly and see if they have anything that isn't listed on the site.

Beemerboneyard have a "Parts wanted" feature on their web site. You email them what you need and they notify you when they get it in.

Archived