IGNORED

Moto ugly!

TEWKS

I like to see designers take a chance once in a while but, there may have been just a bit to much vino passed around on decision day. But hey, I bought a 12rt grin.gif

103107top.jpg

103107bottom.jpg

Pat

It's not typically Italian beautiful, but it's not that bad.

Ah, Moto Guzzi. The company that builds some great prototypes (Norge, Stelvio, etc.) but can't make them, deliver them, or support them with parts in sufficient numbers to make people buy them.

I like it. I don't care much for the tube type tires however. BMW still has the edge here, both with their patented tubless spoke wheels and their solid wheels. But I do like the looks.

I like to see designers take a chance once in a while but, there may have been just a bit to much vino passed around on decision day. But hey, I bought a 12rt grin.gif

103107top.jpg

I'd have to agree with Greg; I kinda like it.

I kind of like it, sort of... But that's what I thought about the R1200RT. It took me about 6 months before I thought the RT looked OK and I bought one in '06.

The Guzzi has the brackets for side bags by the looks of it.

I've come to expect this class of adventure bike to have some edgy styling, the muffler is kinda big but compared to what it is competing with I like it but I like the Norge better.

Looks like a GS that banged the cylinder head on a big rock.

Yup, so I kinda like it.

Instead, I'd nominate the Griso as the homeliest bike I've ever seen in person. Blech. blush.gif

New corporate owners are stepping up the innovation and marketing of this brand. I like this execution. Wonder how the bike is balanced fore-aft.

Guzzi's are nice in the same quaint way our old beemers were. They do offer modern technology and performance for all 4 or 5 hundred folks that buy what is produced. dopeslap.gif

Looks like a GS that banged the cylinder head on a big rock.

Yup, so I kinda like it.

Instead, I'd nominate the Griso as the homeliest bike I've ever seen in person. Blech. blush.gif

I love the Griso! I've sat on a couple and loved 'em. I'd love to have a Guzzi in the family again! Too many bikes and not enough years left to live....:(

This bike looks as ugly as I'd expect one in the dual sport class to be. I've come to expect that. It's kind of a badge of honor....your a real man if you can stand with a smile and point at your ugly bike and say "ain't she perty!" I'm looking at a KTM ADV.....hmmmm, that's about the ugliest bike I've ever seen. Yep, I'm a tough guy! lmao.gif

Do we know if it's shipping to the US?

I have already become a fan of this bike.

The extra-large can will be handily hidden behind a bag/pannier.

I'm not saying it ain't ugly; you think my GS is purty?

Get used to the "big cans"...

As long as the rest of the package is okay, I can live with big cans.

I'm not much for big cans myself. They tend to come with a wide rear end...

you know..because the cases stick out to the side. blush.gif

Archived