IGNORED

NEWBIE in Colorado!

Kelly3027

Hi, I'm Kelly and just purchased a 96 RT on Monday. It was time to get rid of the VFR. My old back no longer loved her and my G/F wanted a backrest. The VFR was a wonderful bike, it was just time to move from SPORT/touring to sport/TOURING. I hope we'll all get along!

Hi! wave.gif

As long as we stick to bikes and don't talk football (go Chiefs) we'll get along fine. grin.gif

Welcome to a great bike. A great site. And an even greater group of people.

Hey hey, we're neighbors! Western CO is one of our backyards. S. Utah is the other.

You'll fit in well here, it's pretty diverse but mostly RTs.

The group has a spring and fall meet in Torrey, UT, which should be in your backyard. The ride calendar doesn't seem to show 2008 stuff yet, but the dates are May 16, 17 and 18. It centers at Austin's Chuckwagon Hotel.

Here's a link to some info LINKY

Post a pic of your new bike, or better yet, you and the new bike! We're big on pics. There is info posting pics in the Discussion Board Support forum, and people will help if you ask.

Welcome!

Jan

Kelly, welcome to the happiest place on earth. wave.gif Oh wait, that’s Disneyland. So I guess that makes this place the second happiest. Let’s see some pics of the new machine.

Hi, Kelly. Welcome. Where in Western CO? The missus and I have some rentals in Montrose and we'll be in town from Christmas to New Year's to meet with the property manager and visit the tenants.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Hi, Kelly. Welcome. Where in Western CO? The missus and I have some rentals in Montrose and we'll be in town from Christmas to New Year's to meet with the property manager and visit the tenants.
Well now, that'd be HI-larious if Kelly was one of your tenants. grin.gif

Welcome to the fun Kelly. You should come out to John Day, Oregon next summer for the UnRally: LINKY

Thanks for your warm welcome. Tracy and I live in Rifle. 90 miles east of the Utah border on I-70. Torrey sounds like a pretty good bet. We've never been into Utah on a ride. I've wanted to visit, but the "comfortable" riding season seems short in SE Utah. I've loaded irfanview and will try to create pics for the site. It'll be a hogwrestle, I'm sure. My brother lives in K.C. He says the birds fly upside down there because there's nothing worth pooping on. J/K! Time to ride. Later!

949899-100_1581crop.jpg.bb8d6fe9cd20e8d51c359f50cd697a5c.jpg

Archived