IGNORED

What should I do?

MAT2CHI

So lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my dirt bike. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my bike, I see some thing that I just can't believe. The rear sprocket is already worn and hooked but the chain looks OK. Do you think I should change just the sprocket or the chain and sprocket?

Change the chain & the sprocket.

As for your wife, contact Dear Abby, you will be sure to get a more compassionate response from her than you will on this board !! lmao.gif

Actually, that stikes close to home.

I invited my wife's new "friend" into the house, gave a thorough "handover" briefing, and then wished the two of them good luck in the future.

I now have three motorcycles, a boat, a truck, 5 televisions, two computers, my own house and NO NAGGING. clap.gif

Now I'm really laughing lmao.gif

Sorry if that hit too close to home and, if it was a really old one. I recently read it on a dirt bike forum I visit and it was written by a good guy, so I thought he was telling the truth until the chain and sprocket part. He sure got me on it so I thought I would share it. grin.gif

Updated for current BMW's:

... I see some thing that I just can't believe. The final drive is seeping fluid! Do you think I should clean the bike and unload it on eBay or should I try to get BMW to rebuild the FD under warranty?
lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Archived