IGNORED

New to the Board!

HAMMER1

Welcome, Hammer. Good to have you aboard.

How 'bout a little help. Click on "My Home" and fill out your bio a little. Things like name, where you live (generally, like home town, not specific address) and what you're riding. These things help us to be able to relate to a new member, be able to call each other by first name, and to identify with your bike and riding experience/issues.

Besides, we don't bite. Well, except for Wurty and then only if you're a sheep.

Like I said, Welcome to the family. Introduce yourself a bit.

Hey welcome aboard!

I am kind of new too. Well I joined a while back but never really posted.

Well then a belated welcome to you, too Stephen. Hope you enjoy the board, the information and the camraderie. It's been home to many of us for going on 8 years. Can't imagine life without my daily dose of all these fine folks. And now you're one of them.

Well then a belated welcome to you, too Stephen. Hope you enjoy the board, the information and the camraderie. It's been home to many of us for going on 8 years. Can't imagine life without my daily dose of all these fine folks. And now you're one of them.

Thanks. I used to hang on the Pelican R1100S BBS a lot when I had my S but now that I have the RT this is a little more my style. Still getting high doses of ADV rider and MOA too.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Hey HammerMann! grin.gif Welcome to the fun.

And empeg9000: this has got to be the best tag ever:

Just a guy with a flaming head riding his motorcycle around the North East

Don't be shy about publicly posting your Blog. Oops, I guess I did it for you... thumbsup.gif

Hey Hammer. I'm new too but just added this spiffy new picture to my profile. Thought it would be a good time to show it off. NO, that's not me. I'm the one about to win the belly floppin' contest.

I read quite a bit but talk very little. All the same I've found this community of very knowledgeable and helpful folks to be a great place to hang out.

Later.

Welcome! This is such a great place! wave.gif
It is, but the gatherings are even better! Welcome to the three new additions in this thread: HAMMER1, empeg9000, todw. Hope to meet you all at some event. wave.gif
Welcome! This is such a great place! wave.gif
It is, but the gatherings are even better! Welcome to the three new additions in this thread: HAMMER1, empeg9000, todw. Hope to meet you all at some event. wave.gif

Hey tightass, (Ty) we met at ElPaseo. It was a great event that I hope to attend again sometime.

Tod

And empeg9000: this has got to be the best tag ever:

Just a guy with a flaming head riding his motorcycle around the North East

Don't be shy about publicly posting your Blog. Oops, I guess I did it for you... thumbsup.gif

Ha yeah I started using Ghost Rider as an Avatar once and it kind of took off from there. I think you are the first person to ever comment on that.

Welcome, Hammer. Good to have you aboard.

How 'bout a little help. Click on "My Home" and fill out your bio a little. Things like name, where you live (generally, like home town, not specific address) and what you're riding. These things help us to be able to relate to a new member, be able to call each other by first name, and to identify with your bike and riding experience/issues.

Besides, we don't bite. Well, except for Wurty and then only if you're a sheep.

Like I said, Welcome to the family. Introduce yourself a bit.

Hey, that sheep (a white plastic inflatable pig with a piece of sheepskin draped over it... got to help the new guys) hasn't popped yet... he must have a gentle mouth.... YOU BROUGHT THIS UP! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.giflmao.gif

Welcome new guys!

Have fun and ride safe.

Jan

Hey Hammer, welcome to the board. So, what year and model bike are you riding? Get used to the awkward handling of the RT when you have a full tank of gas and are backin up or just taking off sometimes. Plenty of people have dropped them. I have almost dropped mine a couple of times, but my luck prevailed.

Archived