IGNORED

PNW Dinner with Steve and J after Christmas

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

Hi all you PNW riders! It's been far too long since I've seen some of you, and many of you I have NEVER met. THAT has to be remedied!!

So, the Lovely Flame, Allie, and I will be working on our little cabin in Sequim WA after Christmas. In fact, we should be there on December 27. We'll stay for 3-4 nights painting the interior of our place and buying a new sofa bed as well as a few accessories to spruce the place up a bit...

We know it is early to start planning, but we want to throw out a meet, eat, and great event up in your neck of the woods! We would love for you to take a look at your calendars and pencil us in for dinner on either December 28th, 29th, 30th, or maybe even January 2nd.

Dinner would be here: http://www.the3crabs.com/menu.html

So how about it? Are you in? Heck, it's not like we are asking you to paint... grin.gif

Steve in So Cal

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

IN! I know that Val will want to come too. 3 Crabs has good coleslaw dressing that you can buy by the bottle. Good food, reasonable prices, unassuming place. Most tourists never get out there since it is so far off of the beaten path. This is more so now that Hwy 101 has bypassed Sequim.

Did I say IN!?! +2... grin.gifwave.gif

AdventurePoser
IN! I know that Val will want to come too. 3 Crabs has good coleslaw dressing that you can buy by the bottle. Good food, reasonable prices, unassuming place. Most tourists never get out there since it is so far off of the beaten path. This is more so now that Hwy 101 has bypassed Sequim.

Did I say IN!?! +2... grin.gifwave.gif

Great! We are looking forward to meeting all of you guys and ladies for dinner. I'll post details, but I wanted to give you a heads up about potential dates ASAP.

Three Crabs is great, and about a mile from our place. You are right, it is off the beaten path, as is our cabin.... smile.gif

Steve

Outside chance that I can make it. Assume it's ok for someone you have already met to show up. dopeslap.gif

Hey Pat,

If I show up...you know the rest. grin.gif

AdventurePoser

Hey Marty,

Hopefully you can be there. We are really looking forward to meeting a big group of riders. Sequim is a little out of the way, but hopefully the weather will cooperate and people can meet for dinner!

Cheers,

Steve

Like Marty, we're a slight chance of being there also. Depends on if the dates line up with when we're in the Silverdale area staying with the In-laws. Maybe we can get more out of towners to show. lmao.gif

• 3 weeks later...
AdventurePoser

With the Holidays rapidly approaching, I am shamelessly bringing this post to the top.

J and I really hope as many PNW riders and co-riders can meet us for dinner while we are up in Sequim doing some needed cabin repair work!

We hope to see you for seafood and fun-exact date to be posted right after Thanksgiving. For now, just keep that window of opportunity open! grin.gifthumbsup.gif

Steve in So Cal

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
With the Holidays rapidly approaching, I am shamelessly bringing this post to the top.

This isn't the Classifieds forum, bumps are allowed. grin.gif

I'll post a message with the PNW Yahoos group (dbl entendre intentional smirk.gif)

Cheers buddy... thumbsup.gif

Steve,

Have you settled on a date yet. I'm going to fly out on a pass and could use some lead time if possible. 91.4% in. wink.gif

AdventurePoser

Should have that for you very soon. I am really looking forward to coming up and visiting our property, and meeting you guys (and ladies)!

Steve in So Cal

Sounds fun Steve. I noticed you're close to Discovery Bay, so I called and was able to book the only available room on the 30th&31st at the Worldmark units. If the dinner gathering is earlier in the week, I'll hangout with Sputnik.

Anyone going to be around for New Years Eve? The condo sleeps 6 and I could throw a little party.

We did miss this gathering the first time frown.gif. We will make every effort to make it this time thumbsup.gif. Especially since we only live about 8 miles to the east. However, almost all of that 8 miles is water. The real road distance is about 35 miles.

We will stay tuned for the final date.

AdventurePoser

Greetings, PNW riders! Dinner is ON for Saturday, December 29 at 6:00 p.m. Let's get a count and I will make reservations as necessary.

We hope that if you within riding/driving distance of Sequim, you will join us for dinner!

Cheers,

Steve and Jennifer

AdventurePoser

Dang, so close and yet so far! If you are up in the area we will be home on the 27th and 28th. Drop by-we'll go find some good Chinese food in Port Angeles... clap.gif

Steve

AdventurePoser

Hi all,

For all of our friends intending to join us for dinner in Sequim on the 29th, please check your PMs. J and I must cancel-reasons are in the PM-don't want to go over them here.

We'll be back on the road locally after New Year's Eve, but the ride to Sequim must be postponed until early April. I'll post another dinner date then.

We cannot wait to meet you, and make new (and renew)friendships, especially since we may be your neighbors in a few years.

Meanwhile, J and I hope you are enjoying Christmas Day, and spending it with people you love.

Happy Holidays,and see you soon!

Steve and J

Steve,

I hope all is well!

With a different date, I might be able to attend! clap.gif

Please post as soon as you know something!!

Merry Christmas!

Steve,

I hope all is well!

With a different date, I might be able to attend! clap.gif

Please post as soon as you know something!!

Merry Christmas!

+1 to what Richard said! thumbsup.gif

Archived