IGNORED

It's Official: UnRally VII - July 8-11, 2008 - JOHN DAY, OREGON

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Unfortuately Gar and I won't be able to make it this year. Family issues. I might be coming down that way from Montana if so I'll stop in and say hey. Hope everyone has a great time.

I've just canceled at the Best Value Inn in case anyone is looking for a room.

n

Even though I was one of the first to sign up and get a room, at the moment, it doesn't appear as though things are aligning such that I'll be able to attend. Some of these things that aren't aligning may end up being good. And if the UN is the price I have to pay for them, sad as it will be to not attend, the price will be worth it.

This doesn't mean I'm out for sure, but I probably have a 20% chance of being able to make it.

More to come.

Even though I was one of the first to sign up and get a room, at the moment, it doesn't appear as though things aren't aligning such that I'll be able to attend. Some of these things that aren't aligning may end up being good. And if the UN is the price I have to pay for them, sad as it will be to not attend, the price will be worth it.

This doesn't mean I'm out for sure, but I probably have a 20% chance of being able to make it.

More to come.

wHAT tHE....

Archived