IGNORED

Atlanta Area Tech Daze - Nov.10

Chris K

I wanted to be there. frown.gif

This was a big weekend for family from out of state as there was "supposed" to be a wedding (my niece) today. She called it off two weeks ago but since everyone had air tkts they decided to come anyway. Thought maybe I could squeeze a couple of hours to attend Tech Daze but it's too much of a whirlwind of activity here.

Looks like you had quite a successful event!

What a great group of people ! I won't remember many names this time, but I hope I can remember half the wisdom imparted there. Thanks to Chris,Randy and others for this unique opportunity.

Bernie and I just got back 8:00 p.m. Sunday night. I will post pictures Monday in RIDE TALES...

Let's just hope no RS's were sacrificed for your attendance. grin.gif

Chris, thanks for putting on the tech day and the great food. Had a lot of fun, learned some new tricks and had the opportunity to help work on an R1200RT. Thanks also to Shawn and Mike. Great preparation for doing my 6k service in a couple a weeks.

I got back to Nashville last night by way of Gatlinburg. Sorry I could not stay longer and watch a few other things.

I'd also like to express my sincerest thanks to Chris for hosting this event. It gave me the excuse to get out for a ride beyond the neighborhood for the 1st time in a very long time.

A really big thanks to Randy for conducting the tire change demo and getting me set up with some better rubber. The help, direction and overall learning experience was much appreciated.

Although I could not hang around as long as I would've liked to, it was nice to see some old faces again, and meet a few new folks. Hope to see everyone out on the road sometime.

Great time Chris, Thanks for the floor space! Thank Tom for a great meal!! Special thanks to Shawn for the extra help with my bike. I enjoyed meeting new faces and riding back to TN with Dave.

Alan

Archived