IGNORED

Best place to buy a GIVI top Box?

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

I'm looking for the 56l with back rest. There seem to be many options, just wondering which on-line suppliers offer the best pricing and customer service.

Thanks,

Rich

ShovelStrokeEd

I have been more than pleased with THESE guys. Contrary to most, they have the items in stock, are reasonable in their shipping charges and have always provided me with good service. Their sales people are knowledgeable as well.

No affiliation, just a satisfied, multi-time customer.

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Thanks for taking the time Ed!

Unfortunately, the link is not working for me and your, "contray to others" comment is a bit disturbing. Care to elaborte?

ShovelStrokeEd

Sorry 'bout the link. The company is Twisted Throttle, they are located in Rhode Island. I thought it was www.twistedthrottle.com but maybe I'm wrong.

As to the others, there are many so called "dealers" out there for Givi products and, when I was searching for a set for my Blackbird, I went through about 20 of them. Out of those, probably 18 listed shipping times of up to 2 weeks, indicating no stock on the shelves, they were ordering from someone else and having the stuff drop shipped. Not so with the original folks I mentioned. They have the stuff, in stock, and usually will ship within 24 hours of receiving your order. They also do other things right. E-mail confirmation of the order and e-mail confirmation of shipping, with tracking info. You know, the way it is supposed to work.

+1 on Twisted Throttle. They had my Givi top plate for my RT in stock along with some other items. I also returned some items and got a credit promptly.

+++ for Twisted--I have ordered from them around 10 times so far and always great service and pricing. If they are out of a Givi item, they will "drop-ship" it directly from the Givi dist. center, right here in Charlotte, NC. Works even better for me when they're out--I get it same day ground UPS! smile.gif

RL also has a very large stock on hand, and many years of experience with the product.

Bought several times from them, no problems.

Fast & courteous.

I think you're looking for a 52L topcase?

Or has GIVI upped the ante even more?

Thumbs up for Twisted Throttle. I've bought many times from them (engine bars, Givi mounting kits, brake light kits, etc) and they have always shipped in a time manner, even up to Canada! Surprised to hear that anyone has had a problem with them...

Archived