IGNORED

Seeking Thrills and Taking Risks

onmyrt

Sounds like the event was a success.

LOL, but actually, yes it was! The race was all in good fun, so my anger was temporary (but yes, I did pound the steering wheel dramatically for the crowd to see! though it wasn't quite the dramatic display that Nicky Hayden did in Estoril in 06! blush.gif ), and it did give us an occasion to have words, when we normally don't chat much! grin.gif

russell_bynum

and it did give us an occasion to have words, when we normally don't chat much!

Yah, but I don't think that "YOU STUPID, NO GOOD, WORTHLESS PILE OF !#)%(@!! IF YOU EVER GET IN MY WAY AGAIN, I'LL RIP YOUR ARMS OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH THEM!!!!" was quite what management had in mind.

grin.gif

and it did give us an occasion to have words, when we normally don't chat much!

Yah, but I don't think that "YOU STUPID, NO GOOD, WORTHLESS PILE OF !#)%(@!! IF YOU EVER GET IN MY WAY AGAIN, I'LL RIP YOUR ARMS OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH THEM!!!!" was quite what management had in mind.

grin.gif

Me thinks that perhaps we have just seen how Russell takes non-motorcycle risks..... smile.gif

AdventurePoser
Every day out in nature is a good day. smile.gif I think the paraglider and the Philadelphia inner-school teacher are up towards the top. That takes a lot of gumption? Is that a dang word?

Hi,

I don't know what your overall condition is, but if you can ride a motorcycle you could go paragliding. In fact, I would suggest a tandem flight with an instructor as the way to go.

Highly recommended as a fun and reasonably safe activity if approached properly... thumbsup.gif

Here is The Lovely Flame:

34026953-M.jpg

Me, on my take off run:

44258296-M.jpg

Give it a try!

Steve in So Cal

Archived