IGNORED

Source for EMP Brackets

coopr

I went to the EMP Designs web site to purchase a set of their driving light brackets and see that they are no longer selling them. Does anyone know of another source for the brackets or a similar design? Thanks!

We sold them through MotoEquip for years. But yesterday we sold the very last pair. And there won't be any more.

The best thing I can recommend is to post a WTB ad in our Classified section. There are people out there with used brackets who may be looking for a buyer.

I'll sell you the ones off my bike for $1000. Each.

(And I know what some of you are thinking, and no, I won't throw the rest of the bike in for free.)

I'll sell you the ones off my bike for $1000. Each.

(And I know what some of you are thinking, and no, I won't throw the rest of the bike in for free.)

Hehehe with only 400 of them produced USAF1 should have numbered them... then we could have collectable EMP brackets.

My number would be something like 358... not nearly as valuble as yours Mr. Smith... yours must be one of the first 10 produced lmao.giflmao.gif

They have even made it internationally. I have a set one my '96 RT and no you can't have them. Have Hella FF200's on them and they are great for picking out the Kangaroos at the side of the road. Great idea. Maybe Pat will sell the pattern??

Ross

Archived